• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cities that are halved by rivers

jw5

Loyal
na_631703bd803b6.jpg

Lyon -

The French city of Lyon sits at the confluence of the rivers Rhône and Saône, with both snaking a course through this scenic and historic destination.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
na_6316f984a00a9.jpg

Washington, D.C. -

The Potomac River forms part of the borders between Maryland and Washington, D.C., and West Virginia and Virginia. Arlington Memorial Bridge crosses the Potomac at the US capital.
This reminds me my nice ex colleague based in USA and her husband brought me to Jalan Jalan at Virginia or Maryland (can’t remember which one), visited some outlet shopping mall.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
na_6316f984a00a9.jpg

Washington, D.C. -

The Potomac River forms part of the borders between Maryland and Washington, D.C., and West Virginia and Virginia. Arlington Memorial Bridge crosses the Potomac at the US capital.
This also reminds me the first time I see cherry blossom is in Washington D.C. Not Japan. No fantasy. Proof right here. View attachment 179114

Reactions: jw5

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This reminds me my nice ex colleague based in USA and her husband brought me to Jalan Jalan at Virginia or Maryland (can’t remember which one), visited some outlet shopping mall.
I remember they brought sandwiches, fruits and drinks like going pinic.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oops my nice work travelling made Cantonese son of whore @UltimaOnline buay tahan start sugar baby thread again. Mean and nasty people is like that indeed. 见不得人好。
Oh ya my nice traveling to Washington DC is really nice because got no mean and nasty cantonese bossES that set unrealistic timeline of updates being made overnight and get me leftovers for dinner. Sibei sia suay Cantonese bossES and jealous loser @UltimaOnline all exactly the same mean and nasty rotten spirit indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya my nice traveling to Washington DC is really nice because got no mean and nasty cantonese bossES that set unrealistic timeline of updates being made overnight and get me leftovers for dinner. Sibei sia suay Cantonese bossES and jealous loser @UltimaOnline all exactly the same mean and nasty rotten spirit indeed.
Not just no leftovers for dinner but got nice dinner with all the other meeting delegates from all over the world. My clear shit job travelling is very interesting and make cantonese loser @UltimaOnline so jealous indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya this reminds me my predecessor of my clear shit job was posted to USA to takeover from this Singaporean woman based in USA and was nice to show me around.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya this reminds me my predecessor of my clear shit job was posted to USA to takeover from this Singaporean woman based in USA and was nice to show me around.
Actually in my ex company jobs it is the norm for Singaporean based overseas to host and bring their colleagues around. Only in SFC will this become a slut issue indeed. Sibei sis suay slut in bed calling others slut kt latha and son of slut LJ McCully indeed bullying a virgin as slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don’t post me to USA instead of posting my predecessor? Leave me all the shit to clear for what? Suay is like that lah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This nice Singaporean woman that showed me around came back to Singapore office. Please lah jealous loser @UltimaOnline many people in my ex company get to work overseas and those in international work scope get to travel a lot. Only @UltimaOnline and those Malaysian sons of whores smearing me need to be whore to travel. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don’t post me to USA instead of posting my predecessor? Leave me all the shit to clear for what? Suay is like that lah.
Ya my predecessor of my first clear shit job was definitely there for much lesser time than me, maybe a year or less only. Why no need to clear up all the shit before posted to USA?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya my predecessor of my first clear shit job was definitely there for much lesser time than me, maybe a year or less only. Why no need to clear up all the shit before posted to USA?
While I took 3.5 to 4 years to clear up all the shit in my clear shit job and zero USA posting after that. Some people get all the luck indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually in my ex company jobs it is the norm for Singaporean based overseas to host and bring their colleagues around. Only in SFC will this become a slut issue indeed. Sibei sis suay slut in bed calling others slut kt latha and son of slut LJ McCully indeed bullying a virgin as slut.
Pilots and secretaries ownselves sleep around and assumed and accused others sleep around indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leave all the shit to me go enjoy life in USA still buay paiseh when come to my wedding dinner gave me a smaller than average ang pow. Yucks!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to be colleagues, my male ex jc classmate based in Denver - studying postgraduate then - also specially borrowed a car and drove me to mountain and showed me around for a day. Slut in bed calling others slut and son of slut LJ McCully are so sua ku so sia suay indeed to make an issue of Singaporean man based in SFC overseas office driving me and showing me Brisbane. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
While I took 3.5 to 4 years to clear up all the shit in my clear shit job and zero USA posting after that. Some people get all the luck indeed.
All I got is a pat on my back and 6 months plus bonus for doing a great job. I rather be posted to USA to enjoy life.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And when I went to Philippines, I also visited our overseas director family at home and listened to their story of how they had to board up their windows for typhoon. Wow piang indeed everything - and nothing much - all can be turned to sex to attack others.