• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Citadines Couple please reach out to taxi uncle

damfoun

Will the Citadines couple please reach out to the taxi uncle to resolve the difference?

Uncle said you refused to pay surcharges.

Your argument is that you paid less earlier for the previous leg.

Please note Singapore has surcharges for different time of the day and area. Uncle used the meter and offered to print you the receipt.

Perhaps you did not understand how it works in Singapore. Please use this as a chance to reach out to the taxi uncle and resolve the difference and have a happier holiday. It doesnt have to be ugly.

damfoun

Couple said they paid $9 for their previous trip when they left from hotel.

Now they took another taxi to get back to hotel at a later time, they refuse to pay a higher fare, which is due to surcharges. Uncle sighed and let them off after they storm into hotel.

I dint wanna post this but I can’t sleep well if I don’t find justice for uncle.

With this video, I urge the couple to seek out the uncle and make good their dues.

Misunderstanding SG taxi fare system is ok but please dont let this blow out of proportion by walking away.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you joined this forum today and posted twice on this issue to seek justice.
if you were the taxi unker, you should've followed them into the svc apt and informed the reception staff to assist you in explaining to them on the surcharge and chances to pay the fare are high, instead of them thinking that they were conned by you.
if you were the cockanathan taking the vid, you're a fucking idiot in asking him to call polis, as you could've assisted the unker there and then - to explain or get the reception to assist. if you're related to the unker, you've come to the wrong place :redface:
Post on stomp and hwz forum lah, they love mainstream drama like these.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_2019-09-21-08-27-48-494_com.cloudmosa.puffinFree.jpg

tonight 4d i bought

1 big and 1 small on 1854

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will the Citadines couple please reach out to the taxi uncle to resolve the difference?

Uncle said you refused to pay surcharges.

Your argument is that you paid less earlier for the previous leg.

Please note Singapore has surcharges for different time of the day and area. Uncle used the meter and offered to print you the receipt.

Perhaps you did not understand how it works in Singapore. Please use this as a chance to reach out to the taxi uncle and resolve the difference and have a happier holiday. It doesnt have to be ugly.

Bro , Thank you for your post .

Taxi Uncles in Singapore are very Proud of you.

Thank you for making Singapore Great Again .

As Tourist this Couple want to Query Taxi Uncle on the Taxi Fare Difference of s$1/- .
vis a vis "1 hour ago" ...

A Big Disgrace to the Country that they come from.

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make people famous again.
What’s this fucked up mentality now?
I really can’t decide who to side.
Both parties deserve each other.
Quarrel over few bucks. Waste of time and effort.
Both sides dun want face.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
if goes to police case, taxi driver will be cited annd possibly reprimand for ruining the tourist SG experience, top i lt off, taxi company will "fine" driver by havinf him drive the tourist for free during their stay .. cap off with airport return trip.