• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ciggie Duty Increase. Glockman how?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, it's my pleasure! KNN!

Time to quit smoking! Or perhaps time for me to stop buying ciggies and smoke other people's ciggies!:biggrin:
Wah this kind of words usuallee comes out from local black skinned ethnic mouth.
Once My uncle almost have a fight with 1 after he said he already quitted smoking yet he always chio My uncle for smoke during work.
My uncle didn't wanted to clash with him but he left my uncle without a choice when 1 day my uncle quicklee leave the orfid after work and he kpkb to other colleagues that my uncle verlee stingy and leave so fast for fuck must be rushing home to have his cock sucked :eek:
My uncle already marked him for sometime and that was the last straw for My uncle to raise his fist and stopped by other colleagues KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Wah this kind of words usuallee comes out from local black skinned ethnic mouth.
Once My uncle almost have a fight with 1 after he said he already quitted smoking yet he always chio My uncle for smoke during work.
My uncle didn't wanted to clash with him but he left my uncle without a choice when 1 day my uncle quicklee leave the orfid after work and he kpkb to other colleagues that my uncle verlee stingy and leave so fast for fuck must be rushing home to have his cock sucked :eek:
My uncle already marked him for sometime and that was the last straw for My uncle to raise his fist and stopped by other colleagues KNN
Didn't know your uncle is a smoker too.:thumbsup:

Actually, I am the one who usually supply ciggies to my buddies. They are social smokers, so don't buy ciggies.:biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually, I am the one who usually supply ciggies to my buddies. They are social smokers, so don't buy ciggies.:biggrin:
Offering ciggy to social smokers is alright leegardless of ciggy price KNN this kind of low caste ones using quitted smoking as excuse and still offend people by saying those words my uncle cannot accept lor

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

On the other hand there are verlee steady kind.
A pinoy colleague asked my uncle for 1 and insisted to pay him 50cents :biggrin: KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
On the other hand there are verlee steady kind.
A pinoy colleague asked my uncle for 1 and insisted to pay him 50cents :biggrin: KNN
This one I kena many times, strangers asking to buy a stick from me. I would usually just give lah. But if it's a teenager, I would just say I have no more.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vape or IQOS is alternative but both illegal in sg and face fine if caught by authority.
Whatever it is if can quit just quit