• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Church firebombed in Matland

porkchop75

Alfrescian
Loyal
And for argument sake. The catholic is wrong in this instance because, Its ok if you want to believe in any religion but to interfere in others belief by using their terms or special names - you are trying to be a cheeky bastard. Which wat nmost catholics are from my experience. worst hypocritical idol worshippers.

I see you're ignorant in 3 areas:
1. What's happening in M'sia regarding this issue
2. The history of the word Allah
3. The Catholic faith

Do read:
1. http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/index.php/opinion/k-anand/50053-a-letter-to-a-muslim-friend
2. http://theamericanmuslim.org/tam.ph...alaysian_muslims_understand_what_allah_means/
3. You may like to read up more from the appropriate sources or speak to a catholic priest about the religion instead of being mislead by evangelical religious groups. I do not know in what context your "idol worshippers" fall under but if it's to do with saints interceding prayers, you may want to read http://www.catholic.com/library/Praying_to_the_Saints.asp In any case, there are lots of explanation to your queries and it would be wise to pick catholic websites to avoid further misunderstanding.

You may also like to know that apart from the catholics, the christians & sikhs in m'sia use the term Allah too. Are they cheeky bastards too?

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
x610.jpg

Malaysian police officers inspect pigs' heads at a mosque in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2010. Worshippers found severed heads of pigs at two Malaysian mosques Wednesday following a spate of firebomb attacks on churches amid a dispute over the use of the word "Allah" by Christians, officials said. (AP Photo) ** MALAYSIA OUT.

94_1.jpg

Clean.. clean.. clean....

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Forensic police place a pig's head into a plastic bag at a mosque in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2010. Worshippers found severed heads of pigs at two Malaysian mosques Wednesday following a spate of firebomb attacks on churches amid a dispute over the use of the word "Allah" by Christians, officials said.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bdf5c9e015c384cf92897a50fdd27969.gif
66fe1ca7e58c6fbe402da544b197190f.jpg

Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur, mosques desecrated with pig's head ~ symbolic tit for tat for attack on 11 churches and Sikh temple
Petaling Jaya Selatan member of parliament Hee Loy Sian, who was at Masjid Jumhuriyah, said the two heads were found wrapped in plastic bags before morning prayers about 5.30 this morning.
"It could have happened at around 5am. A police report was lodged around 6am," said Hee when contacted this morning.
He added that about 30 RM1 banknotes were found strewn around

bdfe4332f8e4c15fb4380aff0ac34588.jpg
11b4ba201e4d0518a3f727b5af093275.jpg

d2a9a39acde23b668c46bf47b297d08b.jpg
6b66b4820b8f00f98154d4fee167c23e.jpg

Previous incidents

This is not the first time pig's heads have been found in mosques or surau.
Exactly a year ago, a pig's head, sliced into two, was found on top of a PAS flag on the floor of the Universiti Malaya surau.
A month before that incident, a wild-boar head was found hanging next to a banner advertising an event organised by anti-pig farming group Majlis Permuafakatan Ummah (Pewaris) in Malacca.
The banner, which was hung on the fence of Sekolah Kebangsaan Pengkalan Balak, highlighted issues concerning the Malay community, including a pig farm in nearby Paya Menkuang.
Pig breeders in the area denied any involvement in the incident.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia is famous for their wayangs.

There is a solution to that.

Each mosque pray to their Allah that He will take judgment on those who firebombed the Churches and those who put pigs head in Mosques.

Each church pray to God that He will take Judgment on those who firebombed the Churches and those who put pigs head in Mosques.

Then the wayang players will be in shit.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pig%27s+head+mosque+malaysia+-1.jpg

pig%27s+head+mosque+malaysia.jpg

MALAYSIA__-_teste_di_maiale_im_moschea.jpg

Series of attacks

The two mosques are located near Kampung Medan, which in 2001 was hit by an ethnic clash that reportedly left six people dead.
This is the latest in a string of desecrations of places of worship across the country over the past three weeks involving 11 churches, a Sikh temple, one mosque and two surau.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qWN9C13EtuM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qWN9C13EtuM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don’t let them provoke us into war — Marina Mahathir

JAN 27 — Folks, I haven’t been able to update my blog because I’m in the midst of moving house. I’m surrounded by boxes and workers etc and just don’t have the time to write anything.

But I just saw a tweet of an article on Malaysiakini which says that two pigs’ heads were hurled into two mosques 3 km apart in Jalan Klang Lama, here in KL. (Sorry you need a subscription to see the story and I don’t have one.)

It seems obvious to me that there are some people very unhappy that Malaysians have not started killing each other yet. Instead we are going about our business and getting on with one another as usual. The malls and coffeeshops are full and there are traffic jams as always.

What’s more, we are even organising peace initiatives to promote understanding and harmony among ourselves. Last weekend there were several events in KL including Tali Tenang where more than 200 people tied a long string together to symbolise unity and solidarity and walked through Bangsar putting smiles and cheers on the faces of passersby.

These types of events are making some people very unhappy. I’m not going to speculate why they would want us to be out there rioting but I believe they are trying to up the ante with even more provocative acts until some of us will lose our patience.

We should therefore refuse to bend to their wishes. We should refuse to be played around like this. We want peace and we know that can only be achieved through dialogue and discussion with mutual respect all round.

These people are intent on making war among us for their own reasons. We should demand that the police catch whoever did this with utmost urgency and charge them immediately, as they should the ones they have caught for previous acts of arson on churches and suraus. We should demand to know why they did this and if so, was this their own idea or were they following orders from someone.

All religious authorities of every faith should condemn these acts of violence. These are grave acts which are sinful in every religion and they should all state that clearly.

We have seen what has happened in other countries where religion has been used to create civil war, to over up the real reasons for the nation’s failures. As Malaysians, we should stand united against those who want to pit us against each other.

We will not be fooled, we will stand united. — rantingsbymm.blogspot.com

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...et-them-provoke-us-into-war--marina-mahathir-