• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chua Mui Hong Celebrated Her 50yo Birthday Alone with her only Boob

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN Chua Mui Hong pui lau cb PAP dog celebrated her 50yo birthday alone with her only boob and complaining about her leaking sewage pipe.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...y-the-sewage-pipe-above-my-work-station-burst

2018 has been a year of both blessing and blight, teaching me to accept and embrace whatever life brings
The day I turned 50, the sewage pipe above my work station burst.
When I found out about it, I felt flummoxed, angry at the bad luck, and strangely unclean.
TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE

This PAP dog has no future.
50YO woman, with husband and no children and only with her one saggy boob.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
watery organic, natural, grass-fed shit must have ruined her hairdo. will need the best shampoo costing $69 a bottle, such as natural, organic, non-gmo oatmeal used by the most loving dog owners.

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN Chua Mui Hong pui lau cb PAP dog celebrated her 50yo birthday alone with her only boob and complaining about her leaking sewage pipe.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...y-the-sewage-pipe-above-my-work-station-burst

2018 has been a year of both blessing and blight, teaching me to accept and embrace whatever life brings
The day I turned 50, the sewage pipe above my work station burst.
When I found out about it, I felt flummoxed, angry at the bad luck, and strangely unclean.
TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE

This PAP dog has no future.
50YO woman, with husband and no children and only with her one saggy boob.

chee...............bye..................even my neighbour's half-dead ........bulldog looks nicer than her..............