• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chronicles of an SPG: My angmor husband turned out to be a intern'l fugitive rapist

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shocked: Local woman married convicted rapist
Shin Min Daily News - 1 hr 40 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">Mdm Zhang married a fugitive rapist.</cite>
A local woman has come forward to share her experience of having married a fugitive rapist.

Mdm Zhang (43, masseuse) told reporters that she got to know her Norwegian husband Michael (57, businessman) through a friend about 11 years ago when she was on holiday in Italy.

The two had maintained contact through the internet and met again in Dubai in 2004. They dated for a year before getting married in Singapore on 25 May 2005.

Mdm Zhang said, "I felt very lonely when I was in Dubai. The social rules there were very strict so it was very tough for me. At that time, he became my sanctuary."

Their marriage hit an unexpected hitch when her husband was suddenly deported from Singapore in 2006, then extradited back to Norway from Qatar after that.

"I didn't know what happened to him. He told me an ex-girlfriend had some financial troubles with her business, so he needed to return and help with investigations," said Mdm Zhang.

After that, Mdm Zhang related that she paid more than $3,000 in legal fees on her husband's behalf. The lawyer did not explain to her about the case, but suggested that she search for Michael's name on the internet.

"I discovered that Michael was wanted by the Interpol. He is a convicted rapist."

According to the Norwegian media, Michael was sentenced to 3 years and 10 months' jail for raping his ex-girlfriend. He had also been arrested for using violence on nearly ten women, including threatening his ex-wife with a knife.

Michael became a fugitive when he disappeared before his case was brought on appeal in Norway.

Michael eventually served his sentence then returned to Singapore to look for Mdm Zhang at her flat.

At the time, Mdm Zhang refused to let Michael into her house. Furious with the refusal,
the man attempted to force entry, resulting in Mdm Zhang summoning the police for help.

Three weeks after the first incident, Michael returned to Mdm Zhang's house with some men. She was not at home to stop them and the men made off with her property including furniture, appliances and her computer. She lost more than $20,000 worth of property and had to call the police for help again.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 18 October 2011.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chronicles of an SPG: My angmor husband turned out to be a intern'l fugitive rapi

318358_209036472499102_100001782535746_493568_1368721491_n.jpg

狮城女嫁挪威男
婚后发现丈夫是强奸犯

狮城女嫁挪威男,婚后才赫然发现丈夫竟是带罪潜逃的强奸犯。
  张女士(43岁,按摩师)告诉记者,她11年前到意大利旅游时,通过朋友与一名挪威男子迈克(57岁,商人)邂逅。
  两人过后在网上保持联络,直到2004年在迪拜重逢,两人交往1年后,于2005年5月25日在我国注册结婚。
  “我在迪拜无依无靠,而且那里的社会规矩严格,我过得很辛苦,他成了我的避风港。”
  张女士说,丈夫在2006年底突然被我国政府驱逐出境,过后又在卡塔尔被引渡回挪威。
  “我当时不知道他发生什么事,但他说前女友因做生意起金钱纠纷而打架,需要回去协助调查。”
  据悉,张女士还为丈夫支付了3000多元的律师费,随而揭发了他恐怖的面纱。
  “律师没明讲,但叫我上网搜索迈克的名字,我才赫然发现自己嫁给了一个批着羊皮的狼。他竟在挪威犯下强奸罪,是国际刑警的通缉犯。”
  详情请参阅10月18日的《新明日报》。

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Chronicles of an SPG: My angmor husband turned out to be a intern'l fugitive rapi

OMG what a joke. Hey it's ok that he's a convicted rapist. I mean he is still an ang moh from a 1st world country like norway.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

did she feel sad that the ang mo didnt rape her?:eek:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng adds fuel to fire, "women like it BIG mah boh pian must endure brutal assault in bed lor.":biggrin:

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ang Moh raped Ang Moh violently and Singapore SPG gave willingly - uniquely SG!

:biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SPG's are disgusting..

A few weeks ago I was standing in queue at a hawker stall. In front of me was a fat SPG and her nerdy looking angmor husband. The SPG was ordering her meek and scrawny angmo partner around to "get this dish here and that dish there".

Then when the angmor told her one shop had already closed for the day..

The irritating fatty chided him: "aiyaaarr you see lah... I told you already you must go there quickly.. Hmpph!" I almost lost my appetite.

Then she turned around and realised I was within earshot and could hear their conversation, she quickly changed to a fake angmor accent: "Babe... we can still get another dish at blah blah blah..."

LOL. Fucking hypocrite.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The irritating fatty chided him: "aiyaaarr you see lah... I told you already you must go there quickly.. Hmpph!" I almost lost my appetite.
i can imagine the scenario...*puke*

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

SPG's are disgusting..

A few weeks ago I was standing in queue at a hawker stall. In front of me was a fat SPG and her nerdy looking angmor husband. The SPG was ordering her meek and scrawny angmo partner around to "get this dish here and that dish there".

Then she turned around and realised I was within earshot and could hear their conversation, she quickly changed to a fake angmor accent: "Babe... we can still get another dish at blah blah blah..."

LOL. Fucking hypocrite.

hi there

1. bro, there are tons of such local specimens around hovering around with its trophies mah!
2. honest, what's the big deal with white pricks?
3. nothing much there leh.
4. this woman in question deserves what she is getting.
5. stupid and naive and of course did not do her homework on the white rapist.
6. falling head over heels or what.
7. her age explains it! desperate and proud hooking and bonking some white dick.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

5. stupid and naive and of course did not do her homework on the white rapist.

this is exactly the point.. stupid woman must have thought that all white men are heroes and angels... like all the hollywood movies she's watched.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

SPG's are disgusting..

LOL. Fucking hypocrite.

Pinkerton syndrome disgusts me. Sinkies really lack confidence in themselves. No thanks to an old man who keeps telling them how daft, manipulable and devoid of talent they are.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is exactly the point.. stupid woman must have thought that all white men are heroes and angels... like all the hollywood movies she's watched.

I think she is clever.......... it cud have been mozzie or Nigerian..........
BTW most angmoh sausage may be long but flaccid

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let us be grateful that one stupid angmoh solved one stupid fatty cunt loneliness

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have known a bigmouth fat (double normal size)and ugly SPG married a Nigerian with a chocolate coloured child staying in HDB in the East.She boasted her husband working in Nigeria and come back to Singapore once every 6 months.Just don't know what's so great about her husband ? Maybe she like Or-Lang tua-kee.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

..ugly SPG married a Nigerian with a chocolate coloured child staying in HDB in the East.She boasted her husband working in Nigeria and come back to Singapore once every 6 months.
Nigerian? working hard scamming people by sending mails telling people u won Nigeria lottery???:eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nigerian? working hard scamming people by sending mails telling people u won Nigeria lottery???:eek:

You might be surprised but i bet she thinks that's a good thing.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She boasted her husband working in Nigeria and come back to Singapore once every 6 months.

Why need to travel so much? Can send all his scam emails from singapore right?