• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christopher Lee on how to make Fann Wong happy

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]Fann Wong & hubby: Sweet or just mushy?[/h]

[h=2]By:[/h]Charlene Chua

01b0fa8e.jpg

PHOTO: CATWALK AGENCY
AFTER being together for 12 years, one would expect them to take each other for granted.
But local celebrity couple Christopher Lee and Fann Wong are still very much in their honeymoon phase despite getting married four years ago.
Cynics will be quick to question their undying infatuation with each other.
But Lee and Wong, who only meet once a month because of their overseas filming commitments, say absence makes the heart grow fonder.
That is why Lee pats her back and counts sheep to her during bedtime, and he also carries her on his shoulders from their front door to the car.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yucks ! !.ReaL Men neVer Let Any Pussies cLimb aBove his Head..:cool:

My mother's generation, if woman ride over a man's head is consider bad luck, ( especially having "tai yi ma" PERIOD), must go to the nearest flowers shop, buy those packet flowers with lime etc.. and bathe with the flowers. We will say back then, bathe upside down too for better repelling of bad luck.

Guess time has changed...:p

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must be realy heavy maintenance for Chris Lee to have chosen Fann as his wife.

Fann is maintaining Chris................she's far far richer than him..............being a kept woman for years.......

that's why she can get away with not having a baby with Chris...................

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My mother's generation, if woman ride over a man's head is consider bad luck, ( especially having "tai yi ma" PERIOD), must go to the nearest flowers shop, buy those packet flowers with lime etc.. and bathe with the flowers. We will say back then, bathe upside down too for better repelling of bad luck.

Guess time has changed...:p

Last time I always let my baby niece ride on my head..no wonder I was so bad luck :mad:

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
typical celebrity fake couple, always the same fake poses, think the public sibei gian perng for their news, think they are another Bradgelina, Kaninala, not shameless so old already still want to act young, she should look at herself in the mirror without all the Botox, empty hollow couple, full of money but full of nothing, like an empty flower vase posing for decoration only, deep down inside they are bitterly unhappy

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fcuk after 12 years,..why still no babies ?

[h=1]Fann Wong & hubby: Sweet or just mushy?[/h]

[h=2]By:[/h]Charlene Chua

01b0fa8e.jpg

PHOTO: CATWALK AGENCY
AFTER being together for 12 years, one would expect them to take each other for granted.
But local celebrity couple Christopher Lee and Fann Wong are still very much in their honeymoon phase despite getting married four years ago.
Cynics will be quick to question their undying infatuation with each other.
But Lee and Wong, who only meet once a month because of their overseas filming commitments, say absence makes the heart grow fonder.
That is why Lee pats her back and counts sheep to her during bedtime, and he also carries her on his shoulders from their front door to the car.