• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christopher Hitchens vs Christians - Does the god of Christianity exist? [2009]

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Will Watch This Later

[video=youtube;2j3VU1T8ALU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j3VU1T8ALU[/video]

There's too many debates going on. There's one regarding Dawkins denying that he lost the debate. He had a rude shock when he was shown the video or the voice recording as proof. Not sure where is it now.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I Will Watch This Later

There's too many debates going on. There's one regarding Dawkins denying that he lost the debate. He had a rude shock when he was shown the video or the voice recording as proof. Not sure where is it now.

These atheists will never be able to win a clean straight on debate with Christians.
Its the same every time, every where.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not All But Seems Like Half Will

These atheists will never be able to win a clean straight on debate with Christians.

Almost all ? More like half of them will lie to protect their faith in Evo crap and atheism. Very bad. They have little to fend off from my strafing run.

The west are also easy targets. But not all. One or two can be good but their reasons are basically faith based too. So these so-called better players can't make much impact too. :p

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Not All But Seems Like Half Will

I have never lost a single debate to an atheist for that reason.
You are right, their arguments are definitely faith based in the end and will result in them contradicting themselves.
Even a respected atheist Stephen Hawkings have to admit that the BBT is an explosion of nothing.
They will then have to resort to chasing tails or running off tangent to something else, abandoning what they brought up all together.
In the end, they are lying to themselves n became fools. I kinda pity them sometimes cos I know here they will end up and regretting if they insist on their own deceit.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where is your proof?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

A blind believing a blind,, you get con easily :wink: Sayang, I miss you cursing me :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Atheists Don't Need Proofs

Where is your proof?

Normally, the atheists don't really need proofs. :biggrin: They are either too religious with their evo crap or they will just accept anything that comes from another atheist. Reasoning and logic are not important. Proof is so UN-atheistic. Their strong faith was nurtured since young. So, why bother? :rolleyes:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Not All But Seems Like Half Will

I have never lost a single debate to an atheist for that reason.
You are right, their arguments are definitely faith based in the end and will result in them contradicting themselves.
Even a respected atheist Stephen Hawkings have to admit that the BBT is an explosion of nothing.
They will then have to resort to chasing tails or running off tangent to something else, abandoning what they brought up all together.
In the end, they are lying to themselves n became fools. I kinda pity them sometimes cos I know here they will end up and regretting if they insist on their own deceit.

If you never lose any debate on religion , why must you put so many atheist on your ignored list ? So can a snake talk ? How can a human stay alive in a fish stomach for so many days ?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Atheists Don't Need Proofs

Normally, the atheists don't really need proofs. :biggrin: They are either too religious with their evo crap or they will just accept anything that comes from another atheist. Reasoning and logic are not important. Proof is so UN-atheistic. Their strong faith was nurtured since young. So, why bother? :rolleyes:

If atheist don't need proof , we already believe your storybook that says snake could talk . You are talking through your own ass again :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't Worry About The Snakes

If atheist don't need proof , we already believe your storybook that says snake could talk . You are talking through your own ass again :wink:

Why are so worried about snakes ? That's all you atheists can come up with to fend theists ? :eek::wink::rolleyes:

Some weaker atheists are just not so happy with this reasoning loh. Get something new fast. Haha. :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't Worry About The Snakes

DEDEER added to ban list

Don't worry about trolls. The atheists in the west called me a troll. OMG ! That's because they have NOTHING and they keep losing. So, in order to escape another debate is to 'runroad' to agnosticism and say, "I'm not an atheist. It was the atheist that labelled me as an atheist."

They have NOTHING to prove. No transition of one specie to the next. No proof or lousy proof. They can live in their own lala land.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Don't Worry About The Snakes

Why are so worried about snakes ? That's all you atheists can come up with to fend theists ? :eek::wink::rolleyes:

Some weaker atheists are just not so happy with this reasoning loh. Get something new fast. Haha. :wink:

Why should I worry about snakes ? I love snakes :wink: but I love to laugh at delusional ppl that think snakes could talk :wink: . Is that how you teach your children that snake could talk and let them be idiot in school cause all their classmates will laugh at them for being stupid :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Don't worry about trolls. The atheists in the west called me a troll. OMG ! That's because they have NOTHING and they keep losing. So, in order to escape another debate is to 'runroad' to agnosticism and say, "I'm not an atheist. It was the atheist that labelled me as an atheist."

They have NOTHING to prove. No transition of one specie to the next. No proof or lousy proof. They can live in their own lala land.

Whahahha . You should be the one who is living in lala land full of magical things :wink: if the bible tells you shit can eat , you will be the first to scoop up shit from the toilet bowl and shove it into your mouth because the bible say so ... Whahaahah . You don't even know what's friction and non friction :wink: lol . So do you have proof that those magical things that happen in the bible is true ? Lol . Opps I forgotten you don't need proof , all you need is the bible saying that the bible is the truth :wink: Whahahahaha .

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Punisher is just Drifter in disguise, thats all. He can't debate. this fellas is real childish man.