• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christmas 2012

Kentucky

christmas_on_a_great_street_2012_web.jpg

Singapore is decorating for the season again. It has always been nice to see the night lit up with lots of decorations covering the Orchard Road. It's a once a year thing.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My Christmas wish is for old fart to die....or Pinky Lee...or better both.

If Santa won't grant my wish I hope the Grim Reaper will.

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish Singapore population can be capped at 80/20. 80% Singaporeans. 20% PRs and others.

But I am afraid we have passed the point of no return.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mistletoe leaves too prickly. i'd rather have durians for decor.

Durians drop on your head, you will end up in hospital & Ho!, Ho!, Ho! ( not the other HO). It would be interesting to hang durian up the Christmas tree & add mangosteen too, it would be a truly unique Christmas...sure to drive all the "ang mohs" & whatever away from your office or home.!!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
merry merry x'mas, bro!
came in here a bit late but better than never. may you be blessed with all good things in life, cheerios...
:smile:

christmas_graphics_01.gif

With just a little over 3 weeks to go to 25 Dec, do any of you guys have a Christmas wish ? Care to share what it is?

For me ....i wish for everyone here to have continued good health.

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May all blokes here be blessed with good libido (for santarina, not the bearded guy) :p:p

My fave xmas song from BandAid, with thoughts for less fortunate

[video=youtube;to652Gy9blI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=SG&hl=en-GB&v=to652Gy9blI[/video]

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Christmas light up this year is crap. The colors used looks like for Chinese new year.

That's the whole point.

The Santa Claus will be aptly replaced with 财神爷 after Xmas....all in the name of cost-cutting.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
go cheq xmas lites @ orchard rd ...

dey may haf hidden messages ... like tis 1 @ brighton ... :wink:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gCgV-FnEcGQ?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wish 21/12/2012 is coming, then all our troubles will be over.:biggrin:

Why you so black heart? Want everyone die with you?
If you want to die, you have die go alone there many method.
Popular method in SG is jump MRT track, jump into Bedok reservoir , jump HDB flat..............

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish for all the people who surf in these forums to contribute to the Accumulated Experience and Intelligence of SB Forum...

You can never underestimate the sheer immense power of many (both weak and strong) minds thinking and focussing together....

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ha...something like an overmind of sorts...a group mind. Its a very powerful thing this.

People tend to overestimate what they can do alone and underestimate what they are able to accomplish collectively.

I wish for all the people who surf in these forums to contribute to the Accumulated Experience and Intelligence of SB Forum...

You can never underestimate the sheer immense power of many (both weak and strong) minds thinking and focussing together....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's the whole point.

The Santa Claus will be aptly replaced with 财神爷 after Xmas....all in the name of cost-cutting.

There was a year they did that, just replace the same old fat jolly red coated fella of what Santa wear & replace it with "cai seng ya" wear..I am not kidding they did that..