• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Christian Landlord Wants To Rent Out HDB Flat At Spottiswoode! Christian Tenants Only Pls! Idolators And Fornicators Not Welcome!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somebody kindly inform Malaysian Anja Chong who has been screaming murder as landlords do not want to rent to her Indian boyfriend to cohabitate with her.
This house do not mention Indians not welcome
Must be married hor. Clearly stated.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wonder wat happens if a mudslimes put a mudslimes tenant only ad? Will it be such a big hoo ha? N wat about discrimination by mudslimes with their halal crap?

The rent would have to be lower because moslems have a lower average income compared to non-moslems.

moslems believe that it is okay for them to discriminate against others in the name of their mohammedan religion. But they consider it offensive if you reverse it around and subject moslems to the same discriminations. Their fake god and false prophet mahomet were hypocrites.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Q

The red lettered editions are also authored by man. You are right. It is less confusing but confusing nontheless.
So reject the whole book as no originals are available nor do we know what has been doctored or not.
God gave only 10 rules to abide by, man added another 600 and said it was from God.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
But cannot party, no drugs and booze, no gf for bedroom romp....
Established Christian don't indulge in such activity.
Spending time to glorify God , spending time to know the Word, counselling people and open up the house so that other might be saved.

It is a perfect house. If I can , I buy the house.
Not to let others dirty the House of the lord.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suppose the landlord is well within his/her rights to demand these conditions of tenancy but they seem pretty discriminatory even by Sinkie standards.
I wonder if they will get doxed on social media by potential tenants?
Makes reciting the Singapore pledge a bit farcical...

“We, the citizens of Singapore,
pledge ourselves as one united people,
regardless of race, language or religion,
to build a democratic society
based on justice and equality
so as to achieve happiness, prosperity, and progress for our nation."

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The rent would have to be lower because moslems have a lower average income compared to non-moslems.

moslems believe that it is okay for them to discriminate against others in the name of their mohammedan religion. But they consider it offensive if you reverse it around and subject moslems to the same discriminations. Their fake god and false prophet mahomet were hypocrites.
Than the mudslimes wont put such an ad as they want to rent to the highest bidder. The móolah is more important

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suppose the landlord is well within his/her rights to demand these conditions of tenancy but they seem pretty discriminatory even by Sinkie standards.
I wonder if they will get doxed on social media by potential tenants?
Makes reciting the Singapore pledge a bit farcical...

so as to achieve happiness, prosperity, and progress for our nation."

If home ownership were an actual thing, the owner has sovereign choice on who to rent out the property to.

It's not his/her responsibility to make sure snowflakes' feelings aren't hurt, or to maintain the illusion of a non-existent whatever 'harmony' here.

It's no different from dating site profiles where the ladies say 'I prefer ang moh', or 'no Indians/Malays please'. You can't force your preferences on others... deal with it.

By the way, the Sinkie pledge has always been a farce. Hint: 'democratic' and 'justice'. Forcing your kids to recite it ad nauseum as a Nazi-like ritual doesn't make it true.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Does Singapore have any laws to prohibit discrimination publicly?

Singapore National pledge?

so as to achieve happiness, prosperity and progress for our nation."

An earlier version was suggested by Minister of Culture (later Deputy Prime Minister) S. Rajaratnam in a letter to Ong Pang Boon, the Minister for Education in a letter dated 18 February 1966. It reads:

“We, as citizens of Singapore,
pledge ourselves to forget differences
of race, language or religion
and become one united people;
where justice and equality will prevail
and where we will seek happiness
and progress by helping one another.”

I guess S. Rajaratnam knew there were differences. And in truth people have not forgotten the differences and they continue to this day.

It would be foolish to put all that discrimination out in public if you were in the west. Sure get sued!