• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Christian bros/sis, can help answer this?

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Always in public places, you all very dedicated. Approach me to accept Christ. One day, on the verge of killing myself, I talked to one of you. Asked me to attend your church to seek salvation. Finally, I gave a try. Attended and tell myself to give a few more chances to evaluate this religion.
Due Covid, church closed. But I was in contact with pastor and the guy who recommended me. Then comms becomes lost coms. Until now, none of the church elders nor pastor had contacted me. I am a lost sheep and I truly wonder what is happening. Are they, so many of them so very busy that they cannot just key in a few words, barely a minute, to ask about my well-being? OK, they dont owe me anything. So, I am drifting away. Religion or no religion, life goes on. But why be a f/hypocrite to invite me, only to dump me? Is that failure of yours a sin too?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Always in public places, you all very dedicated. Approach me to accept Christ. One day, on the verge of killing myself, I talked to one of you. Asked me to attend your church to seek salvation. Finally, I gave a try. Attended and tell myself to give a few more chances to evaluate this religion.
Due Covid, church closed. But I was in contact with pastor and the guy who recommended me. Then comms becomes lost coms. Until now, none of the church elders nor pastor had contacted me. I am a lost sheep and I truly wonder what is happening. Are they, so many of them so very busy that they cannot just key in a few words, barely a minute, to ask about my well-being? OK, they dont owe me anything. So, I am drifting away. Religion or no religion, life goes on. But why be a f/hypocrite to invite me, only to dump me? Is that failure of yours a sin too?
@glockman is a very devoted Christian. He will lead you home.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Har? Why you lured me to this section?:eek: I try to avoid it because I would love nothing more than to fuck each and every Christian. Literally if it's a chiobu Christian woman with big titties.:biggrin:
Ah sorry, I recalled you professed to be a devoted Xtian

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many found fuck buddies in church

There are a lot of fake religious sluts.
This dirty whore is obviously a fucking slut from any angle.

Chew3-rice-media-sources-reveal-chew-escape-gods-plan-1024x666.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
WTF

No one dares to answer.!!

Proof of my conclusion that they are just a bunch of HYPOCRITES.!!
Yeah, fuck them lah. In my life, the worst people I have encountered were christians. In school, in social circles and at work. They are self-righteous, condescending, and hypocritical. And through the years, i have learned to fuck them at every chance I get when they start to spew their nonsense.

Jesus existed. And he was a brilliant and passionate teacher of morals. He was a good man and his "Jesus movement" became popular because of the excellent values and morals he taught. After his death, it was the early church and later the christians that deified him. And Emperior Constantine created a new religion around that.

To find the strength and meaning for your existence, you need to look into yourself. It's up to you, no one owes us anything. Be confident and proud of yourself. Seek the counsel of good friends and family, people you trust, regardless of their religion. Good people are good, regardless of their religion. Bad people are bad, despite their religion. Hence, religion is not where you can find answers.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng heard that once you are saved you are saved forever in eternity liao.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

very sad indeed to hear of your encounter.

wouldn't it be better for you to cut your losses now ?

or , you want to go deeper and deeper to eventually see their true colours ?

if u not already know they worship the Golden Calf or the Lord of Lightning ...:biggrin:

IMG_20220411_181517.jpg