• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chow Yun-fat spotted at Founder Bak Kut Teh again

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
it seems that fat gor doesnt know bak kut teh, founder is actually quite fuckup compared to ng ah sio and outram park. founder is only good at marketing by pasting the whole place with pics of asian celebrities

chow.jpg

Hong Kong actor Chow Yun-fat loves his bak kut teh - more specifically, Founder Bak Kut Teh.

Already known to have visited the local chain's original Balester Road outlet umpteen times, the star was checking out its fairly new Jalan Sultan restaurant, which opened in January, last night (July 3).

According to an employee, Chow was there for dinner with a few friends between 7pm and 8pm.

He even took a wefie with Founder Bak Kut Teh owner Nigel Chua and other staff.

Besides Founder Bak Kut Teh, Chow has also been spotted at Ya Kun Kaya Toast's Far East Square outlet, Hoover Rojak in Balestier Food Market and Tian Tian Chicken Rice in Maxwell Food Centre while in Singapore.

The 61-year-old, who is married to Singaporean Jasmine Tan, is in town to promote his new film Cold War 2. His co-stars Aaron Kwok and Eddie Peng are also expected to be in Singapore for two days starting tomorrow (July 5).

When Kwok was in Singapore for his concert last October, he reportedly dined at the now closed Hotpot Kingdom in Marina Bay Sands for three days straight.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes founder is another shameless one. No paiseh claim to be founder.
I can name at least a dozen bkt better than theirs....their standards and taste at most slightly average.

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can name at least a dozen bkt better than theirs....their standards and taste at most slightly average.

this one another ripoff, mediocre and expensive, give 2 pieces of bony meat thinner than my foreskin :biggrin:

6251083_a-one-bak-kut-teh--bkt-at-the-star-vista_t1ad488f6.jpg

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
this song fa along new bridge road always see very long queue, anyone tried yet good not?

dsc02603.jpg

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
at least thaksin and donald tsang got better taste, know how to go to ng ah sio. but chow yuen fatt is known to be very frugal, a man of very simple taste. hes probably the only multimillionaire in hk who takes the mtr and bus daily. he also pledged to give away his entire fortune to charity. salute the man!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I like founder. very tasty, especially their side dishes like the kiam chye and the soya sauce tofu. But I only eat at the rangoon road shop. I don't know about these Jalan sultan outlets that they are talking about..

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... When Kwok was in Singapore for his concert last October, he reportedly dined at the now closed Hotpot Kingdom in Marina Bay Sands for three days straight.
poor fella ... dun dare 2 go outside 2 eat ... evryday can oni hide n eat @ same shop ...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this one another ripoff, mediocre and expensive, give 2 pieces of bony meat thinner than my foreskin :biggrin:

https://4d0850cecf2c5ce919d5-17b283ac00835b5ced4db83c898330a1.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/6251083_a][/QUOTE]

Talking about rip offs ya now quite a few around jumping on bandwagon to con dumbo sinkies.
One in hougang central Ah Seng.....
Decor machiam old school some traditional long history like songfa but dunno pop out from where.
Expensive and no standards.....serve up fatty meat other cuts and try to pass off as ribs. I now stick with the established ones to avoid being conned.
Value for money still eunos bak ku Teh with branch at vegetable wholesale market

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like founder. very tasty, especially their side dishes like the kiam chye and the soya sauce tofu. But I only eat at the rangoon road shop. I don't know about these Jalan sultan outlets that they are talking about..

That one is below the new boss hotel.
24 hrs. Usually pass by at night see no customers. Probably needed the marketing boost

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Original bak kut teh, rojak, chicken rice all from malaysia. Chow yuen fatt eating from those flouting copyright laws.