• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiobu SYT thinks 9th Aug is LKY birthday...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The product of first world education system

Singapore's education system has led to singapore being the only developed country in ASEAN, and the third developed country in asia after japan and korea. I would say our education system, started by the PAP, is world class.

jw5

Loyal
Given what PAP and LKY have done for Singapore, everyday should be LKY's birthday in Singapore! :smile::biggrin::laugh:

Singapore's education system has led to singapore being the only developed country in ASEAN, and the third developed country in asia after japan and korea. I would say our education system, started by the PAP, is world class.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
i would like to tuition her grammar
She is cute, young and sexy. That is all that matters. No brains is ok as long as she has a nice pink pussy. Sharon Liew, if you read this, please contact me if you want a handsome, charming sugar daddy. :inlove::biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol she’s actually funny without even trying

That’s more than what the majority of nasty mean vicious cunts in this forum can say

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
38487566_10216241122721557_4600758457690226688_n.jpg

Really miss him?

Can go Bedok Reservoir and can then join him too.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

if our education system is so great, then why all our ministers must go overseas for tertiary education ?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't wait to celebrate Ah Gong's birthday on August 9.

If people can celebrate Jesus' birthday on Dec 25th, why can't we celebrate Ah Gong's birthday on August 9?

U siao ah? Dead persons mark (not celebrate) death anniversaries by way of offerings and remembrances; not birthdays! Also, why Ah Kong so greedy. Everyone has one birthday unless your ah kong has risen from the grave and reincarnated into something!