• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiobu in CHC case..

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
17733819fbb65a6fa566efeca38b1edd0db9e81d.jpg

fap---meme_17-1002145038.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me don't have any idea who's Mona :o:o:o

Used to be a top mamasan at Lido Palace. Got shot in the 90s at a shopping centre in Katong and now moves around in a wheelchair. Good pal of some top cops in the past. Last heard, still at Lido. When she sees Peter Lim at the club, machiam seeing God of Fortune.

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
obviously not, i can assure, i felt it with my bare hands...:biggrin:

seriously, wendy, you have her kind of style or making. just need some fine tuning, you will have no lack of suitors. charismatic or feminine style, as you call it. maybe you were raised in a rich man's environment that's why you have developed a sense of air that no ordinary men can resist...:p

plastic surgery not cheap

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nicole Seah is more chio.
is E69 your clone?

Used to be a top mamasan at Lido Palace. Got shot in the 90s at a shopping centre in Katong and now moves around in a wheelchair. Good pal of some top cops in the past. Last heard, still at Lido. When she sees Peter Lim at the club, machiam seeing God of Fortune.
Mona then on cruise ships with a stable of girls.......this was before IRs open.

she and Deborah (nick tse mum) are good friends and goes on yearly pilgrimage to pray BKK 4 faced buddha without fail.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha... too late, u guys....muahaha...

seriously, she is very chio, she looks like the divorced mother with 3 kids whom i mention i want to go after.

her looks is between andrea de cruz and the michelle "something"

slurp...slurp...

I am sure there are many other better qualified accountants around at CHC...yet Serena Wee at such a young age, given the job to handle and sign for millions...now you know why lah!!!

Sure chio....

One up is not the question...how many ups and who she opened up to .... are the questions...maybe even khfc has a leg in too ????

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After seeing the pictures posted on Serena Wee, I feel like going to fap off. I hope she can help me to keep proper accounts of the number of times I do that for her.

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you google Serena Wee, you will find her older pictures. She looks very different. Is it just weight loss, or something more?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly, do you think it is correct or wrong to deduce that it is all too common to find these types of cheebye couples, got money flushed by their higher bosses to go travelling and eating in chic places and wearing designer clothes, if need to turn a blind eye or shut both eyes and cook the books and even prostitute their morals and cheat the flock of donations, etc, etc, I think they'll do so without batting an eye-lid. I'm not saying it is true, but the court will have to dwell into this social ill instead of just asking for evidence, but the motive and opportunity and the willingness to fall into the money greed trap. These couples could be innocent and we will give them their time of day to defend in court, but the judge must think harder than the money trail, but to explain the psychology of such decadence in our modern times.

I've seen many of these types....even in this shit hole forum, there're quite a few of these low-down immoral, no integrity, no dignity, holier than thou Lucifer-guided western-brainwashed, eat potatoes type of pariah dogs. KNN Chao Chee Bye!!

20120726.142609_serinawee.jpg

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The second photo looks like it was taken in a 4 season climate country like the UK or US.
What's Serena's background other than being a Procurement Director at CHC?
Even Info on the Net seems rather limited.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The second photo looks like it was taken in a 4 season climate country like the UK or US.

Same same Wong Cunt Sing lowly HR manager can go until DPM.
No need background or experience. Connections most important.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe she offered the head preacher total access to her promised land..who gave her the appointment after he laid his holy staff
on her and parted her sea-bee (CB) and marched his thousands of followers through her ..as Robin would say, "Holy cream pie,Batman"