• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiobu Beow Tan Collection!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
R049180F.jpg

@syed putra did you touch her cb?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWTzGOjGIBmGQK3kLX-GvBg/videos

TAN BEOW HIONG KF PROPERTY NETWORK PTE LTD

1. Home
  2. Companies
  3. K
  4. KF PROPERTY NETWORK PTE LTD
  5. List of Salespersons
  6. TAN BEOW HIONG
Registration Number
R049180F
Name
TAN BEOW HIONG
Also Known As
CATHERINE
Photo
Photo of TAN BEOW HIONG

Registration Start Date
23 February 2015 (Monday)
Registration End Date
31 December 2021 (Friday)
Salesperson's Experience
6 years 2 months 4 days
Estate Agent
KF PROPERTY NETWORK PTE LTD
Estate Agent Licence Number
L3008430D
406 other Registered Active Salespersons
Agency Registered Address
10 COLLYER QUAY
#08-01
OCEAN FINANCIAL CENTRE
SINGAPORE (049315)

Last edited:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
poor Malay man, this bitch is in heat........someone please pour some acid into her cheebye
where the fuck is the 'can eat don't waste' guy haha

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this the same Hwa Chong cunt in pink on the train scolding that m&d a few days ago?

Yes. The video was deleted on Twitter. :biggrin:

"I fasting, tired and saw an empty seat. Next thing I know, got a lady accusing us Malays of harassing her"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This was her longest video and has nothing to do with race. I think she has a legitimate grievance here. :unsure:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She was 56 years old in 2019. So she should be 58 years old this year.

Tan Beow Hiong
@BeowTan
Replying to
@Jiminie82864634 and @GirlsGeneration

I am 56 year old. Old enough to be your aunt. I think you should be the one to follow Sulli to her grave instead!!!

1:17 PM Oct 15, 2019

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was 56 years old in 2019. So she should be 58 years old this year.

Tan Beow Hiong
@BeowTan
Replying to
@Jiminie82864634 and @GirlsGeneration

I am 56 year old. Old enough to be your aunt. I think you should be the one to follow Sulli to her grave instead!!!

1:17 PM Oct 15, 2019

Old cunt. Probably all dried up and untouched for more than half a century. That explains her behaviour.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Police investigating alleged racism and harassment in incidents in S'pore linked to YouTube channel
ds15042021_0.png

David Sun

Apr 27, 2021

SINGAPORE - A woman dressed in pink was caught in a video dated April 21 on an East-West Line MRT train grilling passengers about their ethnicity while purportedly taking videos of them.
In the video uploaded by Twitter user Ryan Kalmani, the woman was heard claiming she was from Hwa Chong, and questioning other commuters in the cabin about their education.
When another commuter identified herself as Malay, the woman then said: "Malay is it? Okay, no wonder."
The woman also claimed she was being harassed by the commuters, and had allegedly counted the number of Malays in the train before making those claims.
She also mistook a Filipino as Malay.
The Straits Times understands that the woman's mental state is currently being assessed.

Following the incident which went viral on Twitter, netizens uncovered a YouTube channel under the user Beow Tan, which is allegedly run by the woman in the incident.
The channel has a total of 29 video uploads.
Of these, 28 are clips lasting between one second to more than five minutes, alleging racism in public places against the woman who took the video.
However most of the clips, which include titles such as "Malays Harassing Chinese" and "Indian sexually harassing 56 year old Chinese lady", appear to show people going about their day in public places.
The woman's face can be seen in some of the clips, which show her accusing several members of public of being racist and harassing her.
In other clips, the members of public appear to be unaware she was even taking a video.
The oldest clip on the channel dates back to December 2016, but the rest were uploaded between April 2019 to earlier this month.
Netizens have also dredged up personal details of the woman and shared them online.
In response to queries regarding the incident on the train, a police spokesman confirmed that police reports have been lodged and a 57-year-old woman is currently assisting with investigations.