• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chio Bu Denise Keller threatens legal action against yoga teacher!!!

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
91p9QT6.png

https://www.prolificcrap.com/forum/...r-threatens-legal-action-against-yoga-teacher

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually if that the case. Maybe a sexual haressment law need to be in place..only women yoga teacher can teach women yoga. Gynaecologist can only be women n women massage women..that way less chance of chicks getting haress

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Ah....Denise now getting less modeling work. But working more as yoga teacher. But to be seen as like a "student" on Marysia's websites is not good for Denise.

Sigh. Life in Singapore must be hard. Need to make money.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Actually if that the case. Maybe a sexual haressment law need to be in place..only women yoga teacher can teach women yoga. Gynaecologist can only be women n women massage women..that way less chance of chicks getting haress

This case has nothing to do with sexual harassment.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
She could have approached her multimillion dollar Minister/MPs for help to write a letter to the courts for heavier sentences. Long live PAP!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck the yoga teacher. She was obviously at fault. Cheebye anyhow use other ppl's image. Now she has backed down and removed the images. hahaha!

Marysia Do
Yesterday at 6:49am · Instagram ·
You may notice that I deleted a post I made earlier about how Denise Keller and her lawyers caused many of my videos and other posts to be removed from Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. The reason I deleted that post is because her team of lawyers (five, so far) have now accused me of defamation and have threatened to sue me -- sorry, take the "necessary protections under Singapore law" -- unless I did so. Despite the fact that everything in that post was true, I have taken it down. I am not on this earth to fight a court battle, even though I am in the right. This whole ordeal has caused my family and me a great deal of stress and pain. I am tired and I am not prepared to add another layer to this battle.

My lawyer and I will continue to do our best to retrieve the lost content. I believe that we will get back the content shortly because after all, there was no valid legal basis for their removal in the first place.

Your support though this has been tremendous and very much appreciated. You have generated a great deal of genuine and powerful energy around the cause which is why I still absolutely believe #sinceritywins

One thing that has surfaced amidst this mess is the astonishing amount of ugliness that lies behind the facade of yoga. I received so many messages from yogis with similar stories to that of my own. I’m sorry the yoga world is like this sometimes but I’m glad the awareness of it is growing. As yogis we want to believe in each other’s good nature but we also have to become savvier. Be generous but also be smart. Chose your business associates, friends and teachers wisely.

And if you are someone who struggles with jealousy, practice self-awareness and restraint. Always remember THERE IS ENOUGH ROOM IN THIS WORLD FOR EVERYONE TO BE BRILLIANT! Together We Rise!
1f4f7.png
@_in_the_flow_