• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Chinks' Tai Chee Cannot Last 10 Seconds Against MMA ! Chinks Say Gong Foo Sucks!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you've ever wondered how a real-life fight between a Chinese martial arts practitioner and modern mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter would go down, here's one example.

Spoiler alert - it does not end well for the former.

taichiMMA.jpg

[video=youtube;nUOXGQ0MqP0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUOXGQ0MqP0[/video]

A viral clip circulating on Chinese social media sites shows the lightning-fast takedown of the tai chi 'master', Wei Lei, just 10 seconds after the fight begins.

The fight took place in the city of Chengdu, China on April 27.

According to NextShark, Wei said he thought his "Thunder style" of Tai Chi could match up against Xu Xiaodong, a Beijing-based MMA fighter and promoter who happens to be nicknamed "Madman" for his ruthlessness.

Well with such a reputation, perhaps Wei should have known better.

It probably explains how barely five seconds after Xu lands his first punches, Wei is brought to the ground while continually being pummelled by Xu as the crowd watches in shock.

Wei is later seen being helped to his feet by two men as he wipes blood off his face.

In his defence, Wei did clarify in an interview before the match that his 'Thunder style' of fighting is only a 'primary' student in the long history of Chinese martial arts.

But that didn't stop netizens in China for accusing Wei of being a fraud and lamenting the 'weakness' of traditional Chinese martial arts. Ironically, it was reported that the fight took place after Wei got into an online dispute with Xu over the merits of traditional Chinese martial arts.

Now, where's Ip Man when you need him?

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/asia/fight-between-tai-chi-master-vs-mma-fighter-lasts-all-10-seconds

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you've ever wondered how a real-life fight between a Chinese martial arts practitioner and modern mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter would go down, here's one example.

Spoiler alert - it does not end well for the former.

taichiMMA.jpg

[video=youtube;nUOXGQ0MqP0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUOXGQ0MqP0[/video]

A viral clip circulating on Chinese social media sites shows the lightning-fast takedown of the tai chi 'master', Wei Lei, just 10 seconds after the fight begins.

The fight took place in the city of Chengdu, China on April 27.

According to NextShark, Wei said he thought his "Thunder style" of Tai Chi could match up against Xu Xiaodong, a Beijing-based MMA fighter and promoter who happens to be nicknamed "Madman" for his ruthlessness.

Well with such a reputation, perhaps Wei should have known better.

It probably explains how barely five seconds after Xu lands his first punches, Wei is brought to the ground while continually being pummelled by Xu as the crowd watches in shock.

Wei is later seen being helped to his feet by two men as he wipes blood off his face.

In his defence, Wei did clarify in an interview before the match that his 'Thunder style' of fighting is only a 'primary' student in the long history of Chinese martial arts.

But that didn't stop netizens in China for accusing Wei of being a fraud and lamenting the 'weakness' of traditional Chinese martial arts. Ironically, it was reported that the fight took place after Wei got into an online dispute with Xu over the merits of traditional Chinese martial arts.

Now, where's Ip Man when you need him?

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/asia/fight-between-tai-chi-master-vs-mma-fighter-lasts-all-10-seconds

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. Our chinks kunfuk sucks!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Simi Tai Chi? Tai Chi for old folks lah. You see them at the park early in morning slow mo.

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not surprised at this result. MMA fighters utilize whatever fighting techniques and styles they can use to bring down their opponent whereas the traditional kung fu fighter are stuck using Chinese martial arts techniques. That Chinese martial arts fighter must have been watching too many kung fu flicks.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
couple of points ...

. me oso tink a lot of chinks kung fu wayang-wayang oni ... nice 2 c, not nice 2 eat ...

. tis taichi master got really spar n fite b4 n often anot? ... if no, how 2 fite wif dat mma fighter? ... can c dat he lacks real fighting practice ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
. tis taichi master got really spar n fite b4 n often anot? ... if no, how 2 fite wif dat mma fighter? ... can c dat he lacks real fighting practice ...
he admitted himself ...

he 2 rash in jumping in2 fite n worserer unprepared ... shows dun haf temperament of a true kungfu master ...

he mite even haf underestimated his opponent ... 「低估了自己的敵人,絕對是種致命的錯誤。」 ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
madmanz supposedly nax opponent ...

600_phpkByOW3.jpg

apparently oredi accepted challenge offer ...

600_phpMuVqNQ.jpg

but tis monk sounds bogus ...

c164724c65adead_size42_w568_h537.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pathetic chinks.
There is a chink derived MMA style called 散打 but imho the worst MMA stable out there. But the botak Tiong could've at least lasted longer if he knew Sanda

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
when I see this video of the MMA guy versus the Tai Chi Master, I am immediately reminded of the PAP and the rest of the world. The PAP is like the Taichi Master. They have all the titles and self accolade, they have a following of toudai constantly telling their Taichi seefu how awesome and great he is. Just like the PAP and their entourage of porlumpars. The Taichi master is a scholar having done years of training in the Taichi techniques, just like the PAP are scholars. Eventually, they believe their own propaganda and this Tai Chi master accepts a challenge with a MMA fighter. A MMA fighter who is not constrainted by any formal rules of martial arts. The MMA training is not theoretical as a lot of it is street fighting techniques. The forcefulness of the MMA attacks shocks the Taichi master who has no answer to it. This is what happened to the PAP. This is how Whore Jinx and Old Fart got conned into losing billions$ buying useless bank stocks at the peak of the subprime crisis. This is how Whore Jinx got conned into buying Thaksin's company and then losing half the price of it. These real world business leaders are ruthless sharks, just like this MMA fighter. Old Fart and the PAP are the shit useless Tai Chi masters of the world.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's high time people wise up to the hard truth that most chink martial arts, including Chee gong and Tai Chee, are crap. It is also portrayed in a similar fashion in chink movies and tv shows where the only decent fighter in the school is the out of shape and older teacher, while the young and fit disciples are only good for standing around. In contrast, a young and healthy man who takes up a couple of months of boxing or MMA can give the old gong fu master a fight for his money.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
old man vs young professional athelete who do u think will win?these people are probably senile and need a good blow in the solar plexus to wake their shit up.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
the british, manchus,mongols already knew about the chinese bullshit. it took them years to master. but just one bullet or arrow to put them down. all those years of training for nothing.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the british, manchus,mongols already knew about the chinese bullshit. it took them years to master. but just one bullet or arrow to put them down. all those years of training for nothing.

fuck off shit skin you shit skins are the most useless and brits, manchus, mongols don't mean shit today.

tanwn1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Below is a quote from the Master Bruce Lee abt tai chi
Danny: Have you thought of Tai Chi as a form of self defence?

Bruce: Well, if you were there ......... you would be so embarrassed, so it is not even a free brawl .......where a man who is capable of using his tools and who is very determined to be a savage legless attack whereas those SOBs are cowards. Turning their heads and swinging punches and after the second round they are out of breath. I mean they are really pathetic looking - very amateurish. I mean even a boxer because a boxer when they concentrate on two hands, regardless of how amateurish they are, they do their thing, whereas those guys haven't decided what the hell they are going to use. I mean before they contact each other they do all the fancy stances and all the fancy movements, but the minute they contact they don't know what the hell to do. I mean that's it. They fall on their arses and they .. and hold and grapple. I think the whole Hong Kong - they call it Gong Sao- Challenge Match in Hong Kong - can you imagine that, I mean even those guys see it that way. What do you think of the appreciation of people here? So what I'm hoping to do in film is raise the level."