• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinks in India

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I grew up in Peesai where no one race bullies another so I don't know, but I had a friend from Hong Kong who told me that Indians who were born and grew up in Hong Kong were denied Hong Kong passports at the time of the island's handover to PRC. Don't know what happened to them, I didn't follow up their story. Indians in Hong Kong were called Ah Char (don't know what that means, but I guess it is derogatory) and that term is still used by Hong Kongers in Canada to describe Indians and other South Asians. My friend travels internationally with a Canadian passport but when in Asia, uses his Hong Kong passport for more convenient passage, especially into China.

Cheers!

Ok yes and you know something. I read about this before and they actually have HK ppl and i think foreigner maybe ang mohs fighting for them. Yet where are the indians that are fighting for the chinese minorities living in india? Doesn't seem to have that.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
So pray tell what is your lineage?

Don't talk about ancient history ok. Those times are long gone and over.

Seriously why are you trying to change the situation around or to confuse others? I mentioned spartans, m&ds and indons to show that ppl of the same country and race kill each other but they don't hate one another. I don't think you will see a greek person talking bad about other greeks going hey i used to be spartan and my ancestors fought his ancestors who were from troy for example. We're enemies cos greeks fought greeks that is the type of stupid argument you are presenting right now.

The rest you write is all garbage what mongrel americans, dutch etc etc nonsense. You didn't even have retort to my crab bucket syndrome which is what you are displaying right here trying to pull other chinese down with you. Sickening and not only that trying to bring pap into the picture when it has nothing to do with the pap at all. How is that comparable to a pap person telling sinkies they are poor? I noticed one tatic used is to tar someone they don't like a pap ib. Asterix used it before so did that guy with the clones. It's a stupid tatic just like the xenophobic accusation that they use on ppl that oppose the 6.9 million population white paper.

Let's see what else you can come up with so how many pap accusations are you going to make.

now you're putting words in my mouth. pathetic. you're the one who brought out all the irrelevent greeks and spartans, when i never mentioned them in the first place. i called out your bullshit, then you blame me for your own bullshit. master troll liao. u win lo!

i don't have to come up with more pappy-like behavior to describe you and your mentality. you're already very clearly behaving like a pappy elitist clown. i don't have to do a thing. i just felt like ranting against pure stupidity every now and then. if you like best-china that much, and all that nationalist united china/chinese crap, go ahead, join them. i seriously doubt they will like you as much as you like them. good luck!

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah. When I first read this, I laughed until I shat my pants - courtesy of that pure Malay racial food I consumed for supper - Mee Rebus and Nasi Goreng.

LOL since when is that pure malay food? You ever notice that they always talk about defending malay rights when they are the ones going to unis with shit results, doing fuck all in the company but getting the money paying less taxes etc etc etc. It's so odd that they have everything skewed towards their benefit but somehow they act like they are being bullied.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
now you're putting words in my mouth. pathetic. you're the one who brought out all the irrelevent greeks and spartans, when i never mentioned them in the first place. i called out your bullshit, then you blame me for your own bullshit. master troll liao. u win lo!

i don't have to come up with more pappy-like behavior to describe you and your mentality. you're already very clearly behaving like a pappy elitist clown. i don't have to do a thing. i just felt like ranting against pure stupidity every now and then. if you like best-china that much, and all that nationalist united china/chinese crap, go ahead, join them. i seriously doubt they will like you as much as you like them. good luck!

Again learn how to read. I brought in greeks and everything to showcase examples that ppl all over the world fight with each other your case isn't unique. That doesn't mean there shouldn't be unity and helpfulness that modern chinese should have. You really are crazy saying that chinese should be slaves of other races instead.

ROFL now calls me a pappy. Wow how lame. So care to tell me how did i support pappies? What is pappy like behavior? So in future you lose any debate just call someone a pappy. Fucking lame.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The cina indians speak and also shake head...like their Indian host...and can these Chinese say in Mandarin: round one dont take, flat one take, flat one dont take, round one take?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Summary of da-dick's (what an apt nick sure looks and acts like one) arguments and dishonesty.

Post#16 comes in to chide me about mocking those malay nazis cos they are "half-chink" according to him since they originated from china. I then told him look there are many ppl from china that are not chinese they are minorities and malays are one such group. Besides they have changed after moving from china so in essence malays being half chink is wrong.

This dick then says chinese cannot be united la what he really means to say is i shouldn't even bring it up cos throughout history chinese have been killing each other or sucking off the foreign masters cocks.

The rest of his post #16 then starts cursing chinese ppl saying fuck them etc and fuck ppl that are similar to the chinese like koreans, m&ds etc His reasoning was that his own race tried to kill his mother and father so fuck all chinese. That's stupid cos the germans and the english come from the same race and on the same language branch but they fought each other during ww2 so the english and germans shouldn't give a damn about their ang moh race. That's how stupid his logic is. He then claims it's better to be a slave under the ang mohs rather than be a proud chinese. :rolleyes:

Post #17 i then correct him. OK granted maybe you have a legitimate reason to feel that way but that is your life story not mine and i then show to all how his thinking is that of the crab in a bucket syndrome. He claims chinese ppl suck their foreign master's cocks and how it is better to be a slave of the white man cos at least he gets fed according to him. See how he tries to blanket all chinese in such a manner. The crab in a bucket syndrome at play here. This is the type of negative loser mentality he wants to spread to more chinese claiming it's better to be a dog than to stand up why cos he claims his own kind tried to kill his family.

I then showed this fool that people of the same country tried to kill each other throughout history. Remember he brought in golden dawn claiming there will be no chinese golden dawn when there doesn't need to be one. Golden dawn are greeks and if you care to read history the various greek cities fought with one another. Same with every other race. Indians fought one another, malays etc. So if they all followed this idiot's logic that ppl of the same race tried to kill their ancestors that means all nations should throw away their ethnic and nationalistic pride. Imagine how fucking stupid it is for a greek to say why should i support greece? Did you know other greeks tried to kill my own family. Politics and ideology is all a part of almost every human cilvization out there fyi.

Somehow you don't see it in other races. I don't think you will see a malay going i hate my own race cos other malays fought with me or the malays from another kampong tried to kill my family fuck malays! Same thing with indians. Malays fight with one another, same with indians and other races yet malays always support one another to fight another race. Same with indians. Then you have chinese dogs like this coming in saying fuck all chinese they bullied me or fought with me or my ancestors so all chinese are like that fuck them all basically saying fuck himself cos he is a chinese.

Post#18 dick goes so what if ang mohs or non chinese bully me you know chinese ppl almost wiped out my family so i rather be a chinese dog. Next tries to make the accusation that i am a pappy for telling chinese not to be chinese dogs and stand up for themselves. He side steps my other points like i bring in about other races and nationlities fighting amongst themselves to try to further justify why it is good to be a chinese dog and again brings in the pappy accusation as if that will hide the fact that he's a chinese dog.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck care liao. keep distorting everything i say. and still refuse to belive the DNA proof that the m&d are pretty much our cousins. blood is thicker than water man.

and anyway, i haven't mentioned this but the malays were never really united either. they practised jealous petty tribalism , much like the hundreds of indonesian tribes they stole their culture and rituals from. it wasn't until the brits came along and labelled all of them as malayans or malays, that their leaders and eventually politicians started uniting them under the false banner of "malays"... who are really just mongrel corrupted chineses. and then those mats created an apartheid to screw everyone. you would love to live under a chink apartheid wouldn't you? kinda doubt the UN would allow it without sanctions, but i'm just ranting offtopic again...

and i never want to be a an angmo slave either man. i've think i said quite clearly that my grandparents and some of my father ancestors relatively lived better under the angmos than under the chinks and under KY's jelly(who is a baba, another mongrel chink)... in the latter years of the leegime wayang. you love living like slave under chinks like KY or the commie china, be my guest, dun drag me into your silly stereotypes and blatantly misguided hitler-wanking.

i rather not be associated with the sins of my breathen just because i'm the same color or similar bloodline.

if i'm a "dog" or a "loser" crab just for saying that, then i rather be this dog . a dog who remembers how to behaves like a decent human being, to be judged by my individual deeds alone, and not by some nationalist bizarro hitler nonsense i never cared about, not by my skin, and most certainly not by the bad behaviour of those who are suppose to be my race. and not by you. what the hell are you? on the internet, no one knows if you're a dog, let alone a true blue chink who thinks he's so damned noble and proud of alot of hot air. if thats not elitist delusion. i don't know what is.

PS: i don't wanna bring in even more races to compare but... well known that indiamen are racist along dialect groups and also great differences between north indians(mostly warrior or priest caste) and south indians(msotly lower caste). and i dun even need to bring in pakistan and bangaldesh. the only people who really united the whole of india region were the brits. again... angmo tuaki. song boh? sure they did it by force. forced them to bloody hell work together inspite of their differences. but you LOOOVE a united people don't you?

Last edited:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
The cina indians speak and also shake head...like their Indian host...and can these Chinese say in Mandarin: round one dont take, flat one take, flat one dont take, round one take?

i seriously dun know who's a crazier hitler fanboy, you or this fake rastafan wanker. you hitler fans are so confusing with your many many conflicting standards. why not you two try to gather ALL the nazi wannabes into a UNITED front, and standardised all your bias???

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck care liao. keep distorting everything i say. and still refuse to belive the DNA proof that the m&d are pretty much our cousins. blood is thicker than water man.

and anyway, i haven't mentioned this but the malays were never really united either. they practised jealous petty tribalism , much like the hundreds of indonesian tribes they stole their culture and rituals from. it wasn't until the brits came along and labelled all of them as malayans or malays, that their leaders and eventually politicians started uniting them under the false banner of "malays"... who are really just mongrel corrupted chineses. and then those mats created an apartheid to screw everyone. you would love to live under a chink apartheid wouldn't you? kinda doubt the UN would allow it without sanctions, but i'm just ranting offtopic again...

and i never want to be a an angmo slave either man. i've think i said quite clearly that my grandparents and some of my father ancestors relatively lived better under the angmos than under the chinks and under KY's jelly(who is a baba, another mongrel chink)... in the latter years of the leegime wayang. you love living like slave under chinks like KY or the commie china, be my guest, dun drag me into your silly stereotypes and blatantly misguided hitler-wanking.

i rather not be associated with the sins of my breathen just because i'm the same color or similar bloodline.

if i'm a "dog" or a "loser" crab just for saying that, then i rather be this dog . a dog who remembers how to behaves like a decent human being, to be judged by my individual deeds alone, and not by some nationalist bizarro hitler nonsense i never cared about, not by my skin, and most certainly not by the bad behaviour of those who are suppose to be my race. and not by you. what the hell are you? on the internet, no one knows if you're a dog, let alone a true blue chink who thinks he's so damned noble and proud of alot of hot air. if thats not elitist delusion. i don't know what is.

What a damn joke so are you supporting those malay nazis? Who cares about genetics and since when are malays considered chinese? Are you stupid?

Not only that you tell lies. Didn't you write it yourself it's better to be a slave? I can show you. Now you claim you didn't say it. Oh how convinent what a liar. I find you a joker to associate being a slave under the ang mohs to be better and claim that it is better rather than to be proud of one's race.

Ironic that you mentioned about the malays triabalism. Yes that's true BUT you left out one part. Can you show me a malay that behaves like you going hey all malays my ancestors fought with those other malays ancestors while the white man or the chinese didn't do that to me. You won't. Now malays are proud to be malay unlike a chinese dog like you or can you show me something different.

Now talks about morals about being a decent human being. Who is telling you not to be indecent? Funny how fast you immediately change the subject and talk about morals and the bad behavior of people of your race? I find it funny you can tell me not to "preach" to you but you're preaching your shit to me. Double standards eh.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha. Injuns fighting for Chinks in India? More likely we will get Gujarat fighting for Gujarats, Punjabis fighting for Punjabis, Tamils fighting for Tamils, and Muslims fighting the Hindus over in India. There is so much division between the tribes, castes, and to a certain extent even between the sexes.

Honestly I have no knowledge about Chinese blokes in India. As we have witnessed from the video clips, many have left for Canada. I would recommend those who haven't to do so, or try their best to assimilate into the local community. No one is asking them to give up their Chinese traditions, so it is up to them to decide and act individually. Wish them all the best.

Cheers!

........... Yet where are the indians that are fighting for the chinese minorities living in india? Doesn't seem to have that.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha. Injuns fighting for Chinks in India? More likely we will get Gujarat fighting for Gujarats, Punjabis fighting for Punjabis, Tamils fighting for Tamils, and Muslims fighting the Hindus over in India. There is so much division between the tribes, castes, and to a certain extent even between the sexes.

Honestly I have no knowledge about Chinese blokes in India. As we have witnessed from the video clips, many have left for Canada. I would recommend those who haven't to do so, or try their best to assimilate into the local community. No one is asking them to give up their Chinese traditions, so it is up to them to decide and act individually. Wish them all the best.

Cheers!

That's right you see this. You'll never see an indian doing that for a chinese yet it's not the case for the opposite. Why doesn't anyone feel for these chinese living in india?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I empathise with you in our plight here. You are absolutely right in this observation. Not only in India, but generally all over the world, no one gives a shit about a sufferring or downtrodden chinaman. Women, maybe sometimes we may get a cheeko Ang Mo who has the hots for the chick, but the yellowman is more likely on his own, or if he's lucky, he has a clan of blood brothers on his side. That's why our ancestors joined clan associations or secret societies when they could. There was nobody else they could turn to. Hell, even his own kind weren't on his side if he spoke a different dialect in the past. Bro, that's life man! It's tough.

Cheers!

That's right you see this. You'll never see an indian doing that for a chinese yet it's not the case for the opposite. Why doesn't anyone feel for these chinese living in india?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, I empathise with you in our plight here. You are absolutely right in this observation. Not only in India, but generally all over the world, no one gives a shit about a sufferring or downtrodden chinaman. Women, maybe sometimes we may get a cheeko Ang Mo who has the hots for the chick, but the yellowman is more likely on his own, or if he's lucky, he has a clan of blood brothers on his side. That's why our ancestors joined clan associations or secret societies when they could. There was nobody else they could turn to. Hell, even his own kind weren't on his side if he spoke a different dialect in the past. Bro, that's life man! It's tough.

Cheers!

Yup but by bringing forth this hopefully things change.