• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chink Throws Molotov Cocktail At Merdeka m&d And His Teenage Daughter! Guess Why?

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the malays, race is religion. You can argue all you like, but the malay community here reject you as malay if you are officially an apostate. They have better regard for a muslim drug addict than a successful apostate. That's the way it is here.

Non-muslim malays were also barred legally from participating in the recent PE. Mendaki will also not give financial aid to any poor malays who are not officially muslim.

That is what I am trying to say all alongDifferent RACES are not the same. Non-Muslim Malays can be treated as 2nd Class by the Muslim Malay for all I care. To me - the facts are they belong to the same RACE no matter what is their religion. These people are confused lots, they can't differentiate between RACE and Religion. This is what happened to India, Middle East, Africa etc. And fact is it only happened in low IQ countries. Coincidence? I don't think so.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is what I am trying to say all alongDifferent RACES are not the same. Non-Muslim Malays can be treated as 2nd Class by the Muslim Malay for all I care. To me - the facts are they belong to the same RACE no matter what is their religion. These people are confused lots, they can't differentiate between RACE and Religion. This is what happened to India, Middle East, Africa etc. And fact is it only happened in low IQ countries. Coincidence? I don't think so.

The fact that it can be done successfully in so many different places as you mentioned suggests a degree of high IQ behind those who came up with this system.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact that it can be done successfully in so many different places as you mentioned suggests a degree of high IQ behind those who came up with this system.

Can you say in simple English. Don't think many of us can understand what you are trying to say. Please do not be politically correct as well. The outspoken Minority are always hijacking agendas because the Majority are always silent in order not to be portrayed as rightist and racist. Nothing wrong if you are stating the facts. Better to address facts than to avoid it as it will lead to more misunderstandings and sufferings.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you say in simple English. Don't think many of us can understand what you are trying to say. Please do not be politically correct as well. The outspoken Minority are always hijacking agendas because the Majority are always silent in order not to be portrayed as rightist and racist. Nothing wrong if you are stating the facts. Better to address facts than to avoid it as it will lead to more misunderstandings and sufferings.
You live in the country for so long and still dunno malay rules. Go read the constitution on its definition of a malay.