• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHINESE POEM thats describe disastrous reign of dishonorable Son on Singapore

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Came back 3 weeks to visit , returning back Europe.

I see the chaos, suffering , hurt and desolation cause by PAP. All the ceca importing , all the marginalisation of true blue Singaporeans especially male Singaporeans, all the endless exploitation of mid and lower class ( Proletariat) by the Bourgeoisie! All the hypocrisy, insult of Singaporeans intelligence smlj gst help poor, hdb suffer operating loss, all.derisoary ns voucher of $100 for our young mens' lives! Feeding of all useless fat cats , no innovation, no substance, money laundering....

Somehow a poem taught to me in my youth well up within me...

春花秋月何时了?往事知多少。小楼昨夜又东风,故国不堪回首月明中。
雕栏玉砌应犹在,只是朱颜改。问君能有几多愁?恰似一江春水向东流。

Translation:
When did the good times of spring flowers and autumn moon come to an end, and how much do you remember from the past! Last night, the spring breeze blew again from the small building. How could I bear the pain of recalling my motherland on this bright moon night.

The well-carved railings and the steps made of jade should still be there, but the people who are missed are old. Ask me how much sadness is in my heart, like the water of the spring river that has no end.

Last edited:

TheGreatWhite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Came back 3 weeks to visit , returning back Europe.

I see the chaos, suffering , hurt and desolation cause by PAP. All the ceca importing , all the marginalisation of true blue Singaporeans especially male Singaporeans, all the endless exploitation of mid and lower class ( Proletariat) by the Bourgeoisie! All the hypocrisy, insult of Singaporeans intelligence smlj gst help poor, hdb suffer operating loss, all.derisoary ns voucher of $100 for our young mens' lives! Feeding of all useless fat cats , no innovation, no substance, money laundering....

Somehow a poem taught to me in my youth well up within me...

春花秋月何时了?往事知多少。小楼昨夜又东风,故国不堪回首月明中。
雕栏玉砌应犹在,只是朱颜改

Translation:
When did the good times of spring flowers and autumn moon come to an end, and how much do you remember from the past! Last night, the spring breeze blew again from the small building. How could I bear the pain of recalling my motherland on this bright moon night.

The well-carved railings and the steps made of jade should still be there, but the people who are missed are old. Ask me how much sadness is in my heart, like the water of the spring river that has no end.
问君能有几多愁 恰似一江春水向东流