• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese people smell just as bad if not worse

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Society
Chinese passenger tries to smash high-speed train window to ‘get some air’
  • Man hits glass with emergency hammer

Mandy Zuo
Published: 6:21pm, 18 May, 2019

4413679a-7951-11e9-933d-71f872cf659b_image_hires_185619.JPG
4413679a-7951-11e9-933d-71f872cf659b_image_hires_185619.JPG

The train passenger tried to smash a hole in the door glass to let in some fresh air, according to Chinese media. Photo: CNR
Chinese railway police detained a passenger after he tried to smash the door window of a high-speed train to “get some fresh air” according to mainland media reports.
The 30-year-old man, identified only by his surname Xu, said he tried and failed to unlock the door and then decided to break the glass with an emergency hammer because he had been drinking and felt sick, China National Radio reported on Saturday.
Xu tried to smash the door after mechanical failure had forced the Beijing-bound train from Shanghai to stop at the main railway station in Jinan in Shandong province on Tuesday.

Advertisement

He said the train had been stranded for half an hour when he became impatient and wanted to have some fresh air, according to the report.
444cbe0a-7951-11e9-933d-71f872cf659b_1320x770_185619.JPG

A Chinese train passenger attacked the door glass of a high-speed train as it was stranded in Jinan. Photo: CNR
Share:
Surveillance footage showed the man pulling on the door handle before hitting the glass with an emergency hammer mounted on the wall.
Staff quickly intervened and stopped Xu, who was taken into police custody after the train arrived in Beijing.
SUBSCRIBE TO US CHINA TRADE WAR
Get updates direct to your inbox
SUBMIT

By registering for these newsletters you agree to our T&C and Privacy Policy
“I just smashed it once. I assumed this would allow air to come in, so I stopped,” Xu was quoted as saying.

“I felt unwell at that moment at lunchtime. I did it on impulse.”
He was detained for allegedly intentionally damaging property, an offence that could lead to up to three years in jail.

The incident comes just a few months after a woman
tried to use an emergency hammer
to smash the window of a moving train on the way from Beijing to Qingdao.
The woman had been arguing with her boyfriend and hit the window in a fit of pique, according to media reports.
She was charged with criminal damage and sentenced to five days in detention.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok normal for them. last time also had one joker who decided to exit airplane through emergency hatch right? :biggrin:

Maybe that person wanted to shit but all the toilets were occupied, better to shit through the emergency hatch and let the shit fall from the sky onto the ground.