• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese Kung fu vs Muay Thai results out 4-1

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
北京时间12月19日晚,中泰拳王争霸赛在佛山正式打响,结果中国功夫以4比1轻松击败泰拳。其中张开印还直接ko对手。

第一场进行的是60公斤级对决,“福星日月闪”徐吉福连续抱摔完胜斐泰克。

>>中泰对抗第1场 徐吉福连续抱摔得手完胜斐泰克

第二场65公斤级,中国选手董文飞有些慢热,开场连续被对手摔倒在地,最终总比分29-33输给“泰国铁膝王”舍受蓬。

>>中泰对抗赛第2场 董文飞多次被摔负铁膝王

第三场刘层层利用自己最擅长的踢腿,轻松击败纳如蓬。

>>中泰对抗第3场 降魔手刘层层偷袭击败对手

第四场进行得尤文精彩,先是泰国“皇家拳师”蓝桑坤违规进攻,双方处于僵持,但在第三局张开印以一次组合进攻直接ko对手。

>>对手进攻违规惹嘘声 张开印发怒ko皇家拳师

>>泰拳王不满被ko比赛中断 一脸不服意欲重新再打

第五场,边茂富和考克莱打得相当谨慎,大有惺惺相惜之意,最后边茂富险胜。

>> 边茂富关键腿摔得手 险胜泰拳王考克莱

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese kungfu vs Japanese kungfu (1990)

China lost Japan 0-5
1st match : Sanda vs Kyokyushinkai Karate (0-1)
2nd match: Shuaijiao vs Sumo (0-1)
3rd match: Sanda vs Jujitsu (0-1)
4th match: Wudang Taiji vs Aikido (0-1)
5th match: Shaolin weapon vs Kendo (0-1)

Total score: 0-5

How to post the videos here? I noticing in all the matches China is losing because their fighters donch know how to fighting on the ground :(

Good to arranging a rematch again :p

JinGanKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
boring fight, chinese kungfu fight until keep hugging, at the back alot of wrestling or judo.

The rules were to the disadvantages to the Thais, their power moves become useless.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
boring fight, chinese kungfu fight until keep hugging, at the back alot of wrestling or judo.

The rules were to the disadvantages to the Thais, their power moves become useless.

Pls lah, in actual fight, you want the chinese kungfu to use 5 animals fist meh? or iron head? or 九阴真经 meh? -_-"

As long as you can subdue your opponent, everything also can. chinese kungful is just not about style or martial art lor, it involve minds, endurance and blah blah blah.....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this goes to prove that you need to mix your martial art techniques, preferably with a stand-up and ground or grappling game. you can't just rely on one discipline anymore. purist be damned and whammed.

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
really shaolin weapon can lose to kendo? Kendo is all about going forward and striking first before being struck.... I need to see this to believe... very interesting.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
hao siao one la... cannot elbow cannot knee ... if held in Thailand will be muay thai win 5-0... we know ah tiongs all fucking beh kan one...

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
really shaolin weapon can lose to kendo? Kendo is all about going forward and striking first before being struck.... I need to see this to believe... very interesting.

The Japanese pugilist is not Kendo....... from the supporters' banner I think is from some Samurai swordsmanship school..... Katori Shin something something (sorry my kanji not that good).

That Shaolin guy twirling and jumping around with the cudgel is all fancy showmanship only...... one strike from the samurai's wooden sword and the cudgel snapped and the tip of the sword struck the collarbone of the Shaolin guy....... game over :biggrin: ....... I think the collarbone kenna broken.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese kungfu vs Japanese kungfu (1990)

China lost Japan 0-5
1st match : Sanda vs Kyokyushinkai Karate (0-1)
2nd match: Shuaijiao vs Sumo (0-1)
3rd match: Sanda vs Jujitsu (0-1)
4th match: Wudang Taiji vs Aikido (0-1)
5th match: Shaolin weapon vs Kendo (0-1)

Total score: 0-5

How to post the videos here? I noticing in all the matches China is losing because their fighters donch know how to fighting on the ground :(

Good to arranging a rematch again :p

They are already on youtube :biggrin:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
dumbass, last year china (5) vs thai (0), this year china (4) vs Thai (1) that not enough to proved chinese martial art are more superior than thai kick boxing?
I think you have seen so many thai martial art movies, they kick and punch the opponent like no body business but in real life you still believe that, by the way are you sinkee, if you are I don't blame you because sinkee is very easy to be hoodwinked.

airconboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Martial Arts are not about which art is better. Its about self attainment of perfection of the art that is being practiced. Winning in competitions does not mean that one is good at the art, it proves that one is being more athletic thats all.

Healthy competitions promotes good learning. Through the aspiration of being number one, practitioners will train harder at the art..

Street fighting on the other hand talks about effectiveness, you can be a 3rd degree black belt and yet be killed in a street fight by an average ah beng gangster that has completely no training at all, street fights has got no rules, its about effective killing, only one will get to go home..

Martial Arts practitioners, the good ones, never get into fights, only the half cooked ones always picking fights..:smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Martial Arts are not about which art is better. Its about self attainment of perfection of the art that is being practiced. Winning in competitions does not mean that one is good at the art, it proves that one is being more athletic thats all.

Healthy competitions promotes good learning. Through the aspiration of being number one, practitioners will train harder at the art..

Street fighting on the other hand talks about effectiveness, you can be a 3rd degree black belt and yet be killed in a street fight by an average ah beng gangster that has completely no training at all, street fights has got no rules, its about effective killing, only one will get to go home..

Martial Arts practitioners, the good ones, never get into fights, only the half cooked ones always picking fights..:smile:

you wanna explain and teach such high quality topics to a bunch of sinkie wimps here, you need lots and lots of patience. GOod luck with that. For me, i just makes things simple and tell them that they dun understand.