• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese girls are tough

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah no big deal lah. Once upon a time I was riding my Shimano racing bike (with seat) down a hill. The bike gathered speed as it went down the hill towards a road junction at the bottom. Usually the junction got no traffic, so I didn't slow down. I was about to turn right onto the main road at high speed when suddenly I saw a van coming from the right. My knee jerk reaction was to press the brakes hard and suddenly. Next thing I knew, I was throw off the bike and flying in the air. Landed in the long kang on the right side of the main road and within seconds, my bike landed on top of me. I picked the bike up and got out of the long kang. Then I cycled back up the hill to my home. My mother kow beh kow bu when she cleaned my wounds. Btw, I wasn't wearing a helmet and was lucky to have walked away without any serious injury. This incident taught me to never suddenly hit the brakes of my Shimano while riding at high speeds.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah no big deal lah. Once upon a time I was riding my Shimano racing bike (with seat) down a hill. The bike gathered speed as it went down the hill towards a road junction at the bottom. Usually the junction got no traffic, so I didn't slow down. I was about to turn right onto the main road at high speed when suddenly I saw a van coming from the right. My knee jerk reaction was to press the brakes hard and suddenly. Next thing I knew, I was throw off the bike and flying in the air. Landed in the long kang on the right side of the main road and within seconds, my bike landed on top of me. I picked the bike up and got out of the long kang. Then I cycled back up the hill to my home. My mother kow beh kow bu when she cleaned my wounds. Btw, I wasn't wearing a helmet and was lucky to have walked away without any serious injury. This incident taught me to never suddenly hit the brakes of my Shimano while riding at high speeds.
Sudden brake on bicycles will cause the back to flip upwards.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Their pussies are even tougher. That's why they dominate the whore scene in every country they invade.

proxy.duckduckgo-5.jpg

proxy.duckduckgo-4.jpg

proxy.duckduckgo-3.jpg

proxy.duckduckgo-2.jpg

proxy.duckduckgo-1.jpg

proxy.duckduckgo.jpg

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you had squeezed on the rear brakes only, you might not have toppled.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you had squeezed on the rear brakes only, you might not have toppled.
in sudden emergency situations can simply let go of bike and let it slide under one's perineum. happened to me when bangla worker suddenly lurched from bushes with long hose across bike path along marina bayi at edge of gardens by the bayi before deflower doom, oops flower dome. and this on a sunday morning when almost everyone has a day off, including pinoy maids. nea and park contractors are slave drivers. make their (cheap foreign) workers work on sundays. cyclists and joggers can never get any breaks from them. otherwise i would have tumbled over hose. bike slid only 6.9 feet and didn't hit anyone in front. only damage was broken water bottle holder.