• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese girl 'too beautiful' to be homeless

dayuanyuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
chinese_girl_too_pretty_to_be_homeless-thumbnail.jpg

Pictures of a girl busking in a Beijing underpass have been the subject of online discussion, as the girl is deemed too 'beautiful and innocent' to be homeless.

The 18-year-old, nicknamed 'Panhandling Loli', is said to be from Pingdingshan, Henan Province in central China. Her father apparently left a massive debt for the family when he passed away. The girl left behind her sickly mother and younger brother when she went to Beijing to seek work.

She is said to have worked as a server in a restaurant, but turned to busking as the restaurant's pay was too little.

STOMPer Clem wrote:

"Life is so unfair.

"While there are many homeless people in China who have gone under the radar, a girl nicknamed Panhandling Loli is making waves all because she's pretty and innocent looking.

"Many Chinese people have expressed sympathy for her plight.

"The girl apparently also told a reporter during an interview that she has decided to auction off her first love. Later, she priced her first love at 100,000 yuan ($18,700).

"True story or publicity stunt? You decide. But if it's a true story then I guess good looking people really do have it better."

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wonder why do chinese ppl treat their women as priceless. Suppose there's a female of equal beauty in pakistan for eg and she's in the same exact plight as this gal here i can assure you that you won't have pakis saying she's too pretty to be homeless. In fact you just take a look at paki women disfigured by acid attacks and many of them looked really hot.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun trust a word of prc women, especially after the statement below.

"The girl apparently also told a reporter during an interview that she has decided to auction off her first love. Later, she priced her first love at 100,000 yuan ($18,700).

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her first love is priceless!It should be worth not RMB100k, I would estimate at 500k RUPIAH thrown in room & condom must be with bathroom attached!

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh....this type of quali can definitely come Geylang and stand...she will hve no worries of having no home...men will queue to pay homage to her !

moreover, one or more of her body parts can be home to lonely men....come come...visa can do no problem.