• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese father abusive behaviour

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just because father is loser, wants to make sure daughter does not become one.

Chinese father takes daughter, 10, to top school’s open day despite her being on an IV drip
image: https://www.thestar.com.my/~/media/...hash=7746679B79FF0ADFA45B511FD3FA8E4A2957F6BD
chinesefathertakesdaughter10totopschoolsopendaydespiteherbeingonanivdrip.ashx

A man from north China was so keen to inspire his young daughter about the value of a good education that he took her to an open day at a prestigious local high school even though she had a high fever and was attached to an IV drip.
Footage of the pair attending the annual event at Hengshui Middle School in Hebei province on Saturday was published by Pear Video on Thursday.

The father said in the film that his 10-year-old daughter – neither of whom were named – had been sick for the past four days but he was determined she should not miss out on the opportunity.
“We don’t have culture, but we hope that our children can have culture,” he said. “We wanted her to come and take a look at the scope of education offered at schools like Hengshui Middle School … she really wanted to feel the atmosphere [here]. We have had this dream from when she was young.”

d0d0e97e-722a-11e9-b91a-87f62b76a5ee_1320x770_155752.jpg

In the video, he is seen repeatedly telling the child that she “must get in”.
“You must not fail to live up to your daddy’s expectations of you,” he said.
Mum’s US$148,000 appeal for sick son starts tongues wagging online
His passion did not sit well with some internet users, however, though others admired his efforts to give his daughter a better life.
“The children of ordinary people can only see a bit of hope while taking this path. I really understand the father’s good intentions,” one said.
“The real lesson in frustration for parents is not creating difficulties for your child to overcome, but giving your child enough love and understanding, and making them believe that even the most awful circumstances can be overcome,” said another.
Hengshui Middle School has been in the news recently for sending its pupils to a top high school in Shenzhen on study exchange to give them a better chance of gaining entry to a top university through the national university entrance exam, which is known as the gaokao.
Authorities in Shenzhen found last week that more than 10 per cent of the top 100 students in a recent citywide mock exam had transferred from Hengshui to study at the city’s Fuyuan School. Nine students from Fuyuan were admitted to Tsinghua and Peking universities last year.

Read more at https://www.scmp.com/news/china/soc...-schools-open-day-despite#EzO6oYSruAHFbluL.99

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be misled by the IV drips. Singaporeans think IV drips is a very serious medical procedure. In Pee Sai only hospitals can give IV. This is not the case in PRC. They treat IV drip as an EXPRESS METHOD to recover.

In PRC, every city, they are so popularly using drips for TOO MANY patients. You go to clinic also they will put you on drip.

I went to ChongQing Lao Sai after eating hot hot chilli steam boat. Also they would put me on drip - said that my Lao Sai gave me dehydration. It was true dehydration, but can simply just give me mineral water mah! Why must drip into my veins? Si Bay exaggerated !

In China they widely and easily want to rely on IV drip to give FASTEST RECOVERY EFFECTIVENESS. IV is FASTEST! I recovered fast! All I wanted is doctor to give me Lao Sai medication but instead I kenna IV drip 1st and drip while awaiting for medication. Nothing else is faster than IV because it gets into whole body directly via blood steam going everywhere. Instantly can change many life science measurements and drastically - BP PH levels salt level, dehydration, blood glucose level, etc many many. It will also change your body temperature very fast, your high fever will drop, if you were rescued from freezing water, the IV will make you warm very fast because warm liquid enters your blood and goes immediately to your entire body and internal organs.

You go online can find Ah Tiong on IV drip doing all sorts of things from driving to schooling to taking exams, even Gong An cops working and arresting people while himself still on IV! A reporter was interviewing people while she was also on IV!

There was even a TV actor on IV for real and still filming on the set, the camera man had to find angle to shoot without showing the IV!

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
An excellent dad who wants nothing more than the best for his daughter. These sorts of Chinese are the best.

Most daughters in China end up as prostitutes.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better than melayu father repeatedly fucking own dotters...n sodomee sons
Wat shitty race whose religion require them to kill all non muslim...Koran aka CockRan is devil,s book

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to rely too much on silly education. They are just injecting toxic ideas with some useful knowledge into your heads. And the toxic is not easy to detox, impossible for most people. Education is the modern civilization's RETARDATION process, making people STUPID. So that they are compliance and too easy to rule.