• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese chio bu nude & bikini & hot pants & butt cheeks!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fbt female shorts have? :biggrin:

1591161470217.png

This one shld be consider FBT shorts ba!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ilovechinesegirl converted her to hui after she met him.
I am ex hui chinese guy! She got dumped by many rich han chinese and she also do orgy chinese gangbang and i also one of them! Aft that, she went into depression and got hitched by the rich m&d! Like i say many times b4, all rich dark skin tribe will obsessed to chinese chio bu!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am ex hui chinese guy! She got dumped by many rich han chinese and she also do orgy chinese gangbang and i also one of them! Aft that, she went into depression and got hitched by the rich m&d! Like i say many times b4, all rich dark skin tribe will obsessed to chinese chio bu!
She got depressed after getting bonked by you. Hence you converted her.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
She got depressed after getting bonked by you. Hence you converted her.
I ditched her as i lie to her to that i will buy submarine for her! She is too naive and aft that she also has been ditched by many rich han chinese until a rich m&d approach her and she got brainwashed! What a lucky bastard but anyway she got fk by many han chinese and she got into the m&d!