• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese/Cantonese (and Indians) Valium Sweetiepie Glockman Pinkieslut etc that love to play gangsters defaming, harassing and bullying me for years

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got what right to criticize CCP for playing gangster not following international rules and agreement made? These gangsters hypocrite criminal bully @Valium @sweetiepie @glockman @Pinkieslut etc defaming me a virgin as slut whore mistress and harassing me for years are big bully gangsters themselves that didn’t follow law and order or agreement.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got what right to criticize CCP for playing gangster not following international rules and agreement made? These gangsters hypocrite criminal bully @Valium @sweetiepie @glockman @Pinkieslut etc defaming me a virgin as slut whore mistress and harassing me for years are big bully gangsters themselves that didn’t follow law and order or agreement.
@Leongsam this is called typical behavior of Chinese (and Indians) indeed from small gangsters to big gangsters. Small gangsters big bullies that are capable of harassing and bullying ONE woman while big bully gangsters are capable of bullying many.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam this is called typical behavior of Chinese (and Indians) indeed from small gangsters to big gangsters. Small gangsters big bullies that are capable of harassing and bullying ONE woman while big bully gangsters are capable of bullying many.
I see this typical gangster behavior in Malaysian chinese and Indians all the time from kt latha to my Malaysian chinese neighbour from hell to my Malaysian chinese committee gear gang up with prc chinese to steal common property to plant vegetables. All ignored the law rules and agreement. Their evil filthy mouth and hands can do anything they want to steal defame and harass me for complaining their lawless gangster acts. Even after I won a court order against my Malaysian committee did they follow the order and agreement to do proper? Of course not. Only open their evil filthy mouth to smear me a virgin as slut whore mistress behind my back resulting in more harassment from other neighbours.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see this typical gangster behavior in Malaysian chinese and Indians all the time from kt latha to my Malaysian chinese neighbour from hell to my Malaysian chinese committee gear gang up with prc chinese to steal common property to plant vegetables. All ignored the law rules and agreement. Their evil filthy mouth and hands can do anything they want to steal defame and harass me for complaining their lawless gangster acts. Even after I won a court order against my Malaysian committee did they follow the order and agreement to do proper? Of course not. Only open their evil filthy mouth to smear me a virgin as slut whore mistress behind my back resulting in more harassment from other neighbours.
So what CCP doing to HK ignoring past agreement made is just typical behavior of Chinese and Cantonese based on what happened to me. Stop being hypocrite @sweetiepie @Valium @Pinkieslut etc

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely, go fuck yourself!!!!!!!!

preview.mp4 (1).jpg

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be ready. Valium and Sweetiepie are coming to shoot you with their verbal venom.
actually.... she's longing always for that... at twitter, she tastes banana split ice cream from AMDK... here, at SBF... she can oso have local balachan favour... really the best of both worlds ... :geek:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually.... she's longing always for that... at twitter, she tastes banana split ice cream from AMDK... here, at SBF... she can oso have local balachan favour... really the best of both worlds ... :geek:

I will lube her with sambal before I insert the broomstick!