• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Chinese Australian 'punched in the face' in racist attack on Sydney street

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An Australian-Chinese woman has been attacked outside a Sydney shopping centre by a man who demanded she get out of “his” country.

The woman, identified by Chinese language media Sydney Today as “Lina”, was reportedly waiting outside Burwood Plaza at 12pm on February 4 when she was attacked.

Lina claims a Caucasian man approached her, spouting insults and ordered the woman to get “out of my country”.

When Lina tried to walk away, the man punched her in the face, causing a cut that left Lina with a bloodied face.

One motorist reportedly honked their horn in an attempt to alert others to the situation.

Her attempts however only drew the wrath of the assailant, who the driver said then began shouting at her and knocking on the window of her car.

Lina subsequently reported what she has described as a “serious racist attack” to police.

She has described her attacker as a thin man wearing glasses, aged between 55 and 65, 173 to 178cm in height, with yellowish-white hair.

Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or submit a confidential crime report at www.crimestoppers.com.au.

© Nine Digital Pty Ltd 2017

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...t-attack-on-sydney-street#qqOFrlHzcAyI2kdV.99

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
white people got fed up being nice. Now they have decided to be themselves.

I often feel like punching some chinaman in the face too.

However when it comes to the girls I feel like grabbing some of them by the pussy.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

However when it comes to the girls I feel like grabbing some of them by the pussy.

Good job my fellow honorary Chinese dog. We chinks always attract ppl to punch our faces and our bitches need to be grabbed by the pussy including our mothers and sisters!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You can punch a China man face. You can grab the waist of the girls but how to grab the pussy? Unless they have pubic hair as long as head hair or the pussy is a lj then can grab.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can punch a China man face. You can grab the waist of the girls but how to grab the pussy? Unless they have pubic hair as long as head hair or the pussy is a lj then can grab.

2 fingers in can grab pussy. posted a pic previously.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

If this is the bitch I would encourage the Ozzie to punch harder on her face!!

Tiong kok bu.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whoever get physical first is in the wrong, i dun like the siao char bors from SPH and Mediacock, doesn't mean I must punch or grab their pussy. tio bor? this AMDK really too much.:rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

This Aussie hero did a good example. Now its up to us in zikapore to reproach any PRC bitches and punch them in the face too, after telling them to get out of our country.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh no more drug money to make from Chinese and China. Desperate want to attack rich Chinese.

lets start ww3 with angmoh as China want their blood in their hands.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Aussie hero did a good example. Now its up to us in zikapore to reproach any PRC bitches and punch them in the face too, after telling them to get out of our country.

great.I can start immediately. any PRC looking will do. They all look the same to me.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's stopping the chinks from punching a white man or white woman in the face?

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

u are in danger of getting seriously sick , both mentally and physically.
pent up emotions play havoc with the release of your adrenalin output.

i suggest that you punch the next chink you meet and
rub the pussy of a the nearest chink girl you see.

we don't want you to go crazy and this forum has to be closed.

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
An Australian-Chinese woman has been attacked outside a Sydney shopping centre by a man who demanded she get out of “his” country.

The woman, identified by Chinese language media Sydney Today as “Lina”, was reportedly waiting outside Burwood Plaza at 12pm on February 4 when she was attacked.

Lina claims a Caucasian man approached her, spouting insults and ordered the woman to get “out of my country”.

When Lina tried to walk away, the man punched her in the face, causing a cut that left Lina with a bloodied face.

One motorist reportedly honked their horn in an attempt to alert others to the situation.

Her attempts however only drew the wrath of the assailant, who the driver said then began shouting at her and knocking on the window of her car.

Lina subsequently reported what she has described as a “serious racist attack” to police.

She has described her attacker as a thin man wearing glasses, aged between 55 and 65, 173 to 178cm in height, with yellowish-white hair.

Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or submit a confidential crime report at www.crimestoppers.com.au.

© Nine Digital Pty Ltd 2017

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...t-attack-on-sydney-street#qqOFrlHzcAyI2kdV.99

WHAT A TRUE PATRIOT.................more Aussies and Angmohs should do the same in US and Europe.............