• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinatown becomes a mini mainland China

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - </TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt_89_ <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>1:00 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(1 of 5) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>52354.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD id=msgtxt_1 class=msgtxt>

Author: Souza's dog Titana
Comment:
Yesterday, I was at the Chinatown area.

Wapian, nowadays there are so many PRCs there that it has become a mini Mainland China with these trash coming from all provinces.

I hear the rolling twang of North Eastern chinese, the lilting mandarin of Sichuan province and the familiar hokkien from Fujian province.

I look left, right and they are everywhere.

I am more confused than angry that me, a born here bred here Sinkaporean is outnumbered by them in my own country.

What the fish is happening?

Can someone explain why we need so much of them. And they don't look like talents. More like low life service workers, prostitutes, entertainment trash, restaurant workers, etc.

Now, you don't need to go to China for the PRC experience. It's all right here on our doorstep.

We are really fucked.

So is it any wonder that this bitch is so brazen. She is probably thinking that in another few years time, we Sinkaporeans gotta work for them and call them lau ban or lau ban liang.</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"></TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=center> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
In 10 years, they will lose their twang considerably and their offsprings will speak perfect singlish. In another 20 years time, no one will know the difference.

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Biggest joke is

HK being so near to china...has refused to take the PRCs in for employment unless they are damned skillful or highly educated...most PRCs there are on biz or shopping or investment...
Singapore, thousand of miles away from our fatherland..has tons of them working in jobs....

HK is facing labor shortage, so is SIngapore but the approaches....?? totally different

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Biggest joke is

HK being so near to china...has refused to take the PRCs in for employment unless they are damned skillful or highly educated...most PRCs there are on biz or shopping or investment...
Singapore, thousand of miles away from our fatherland..has tons of them working in jobs....

HK is facing labor shortage, so is SIngapore but the approaches....?? totally different

i totally agree.most of these china prc dont look like real talent to me.just low level workers.yes indeed we need them but hong kong leh?australia leh?
we have tones of them in chinatown.sometime i dont know if i am in china or in singapore.something fishy is going on.

if i am not wrong, this is what i think it is going on.singapore government want some interest in china.china population is so big, that they cant find alot of jobs for those low level people.so they must export them to the rest of the country.
seeing that singapore depend more on china interest than other country, communist china and singapore government make a deal to export tones of china people into singapore and they will give them interest in china there.

communist china have to export them or else tones of them jobless in china will become a uprise sooner or later if they cant solve their bread and butter.

this is just my rough guess.any further comment is welcome... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Biggest joke is

singapore did overtake HK in terms of GDP in the past 10 years.... so the mass imports of PRCs and others did work to boost GDP.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to Little India and see. Then go to our banks, call centers. You will see sinkieland has become a little united nations!

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to Little India and see. Then go to our banks, call centers. You will see sinkieland has become a little united nations!
Why no one complain that Little India has become a mini mainland India. Btw, this has been the case for more than 10 years already. Remember the "sunday blackout"?

Last edited:

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro...u cant use Aussie as an example...i see tons of PRCs working low level jobs there (but i guess they r on student visas) ... but it sure is darn hard to get a regular working VISA in down under

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why no one complain that Little India has become a mini mainland India. Btw, this has been the case for more than 10 years already. Remember the "sunday blackout"?

What happened to the ministar who once mentioned that Serangoon Rd was...'dark' or something??

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Biggest joke is

hi there

1. the difference: sheep here are ball-less and probably, prick-less.
2. low fertility!
3. that's why old grand master needs the chiney ft to boost the low fertility rate.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Biggest joke is

why S'pore is like USA, UK and Europe in having so many foreigners ???

all running on the same Zionist agenda.................

the Lees are just jewish puppets...............