• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China woman's love for her ex-husband...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ultimate act of sacrifice ? After 10 years of marriage.....She remarries him so that she can donate part of her liver to him.

This is a very touching story.

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal
One can divorce, yet it does not mean luv has died. It just needs a trigger to re-fire up the luv that was lost.

That's why it's risky to go after a gal who is on a re-bound. Anytime, she will go back to her ex-bf.

That's what happened to me. the gal I was knocking had her old flame re-kindled. :(

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
One can divorce, yet it does not mean luv has died. It just needs a trigger to re-fire up the luv that was lost.

That's why it's risky to go after a gal who is on a re-bound. Anytime, she will go back to her ex-bf.

That's what happened to me. the gal I was knocking had her old flame re-kindled. :(

Ok lah. At least you get to knock her and did not marry her. Can you imagine her walking out on you (and maybe children) later?