• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China woman lets her child pee in RWS

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is very common. I have seen a PRC family let their small boy pee right in the middle of the pavement at the zoo, when a toilet was just a few metres away. These people have no social graces and are uncouth.

At home do they pee in their living rooms?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
suddenly you find 5000 yrs of chinese civilisation uncivilised now?
that means that you are westernised.
basically singaporean are all westernised. just different degree of wasternisation.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
suddenly you find 5000 yrs of chinese civilisation uncivilised now?
that means that you are westernised.
basically singaporean are all westernised. just different degree of wasternisation.

TUA KANG YAO SIU! show me your poor HDB stinking toilet leh. No money don't TUA KANG YAO SIU! FUCK YOU!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OH! I forget, SINGVELD can only MASTURBATE here. FUCKING POOR TUA KANG YAO SIU. show me your toilet, limpeh apologise. But make sure bigger than my smallest toilet hor. After that, show me what u drive and your guns leh.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OA army ? reply directly to me? today he got his period??
cannot accept opposition behavior? pussy bleeding? Ha ha ha.

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
no sound from the resident racist for such case
if only it was a malay or indian kid ..

he'll be the first one to stir shit ..

presby

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should penalize the offenders to the maximum and then publish it so that PRC tourist coming to Singapore can behave better. Best to let PRC netizens discuss Singapore "Fine" culture. If they didn't pay hefty fines, they won't change.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is very common. I have seen a PRC family let their small boy pee right in the middle of the pavement at the zoo, when a toilet was just a few metres away. These people have no social graces and are uncouth.

Chairman Mao had taught them well during the Cultural Revolution.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OA army ? reply directly to me? today he got his period??
cannot accept opposition behavior? pussy bleeding? Ha ha ha.

TUA KANG YAO SIU, many bros here waiting to look at your high class stuff leh. Don't have arh? neber mind lor. TUA KANG is Stinkee pattern, TUA KANG YAO SIU is your whole family go and DIE!

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC women break up families here, form the majority of prostitutes, let their children pee on food court floor

No entry control here, becomes fox spirit heaven

These women have no shame in breaking up families

turbulent

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC women break up families here, form the majority of prostitutes, let their children pee on food court floor

No entry control here, becomes fox spirit heaven

These women have no shame in breaking up families

Why so angry? One of them steal your darling?