• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHINA vs USA - Olympics 2012 - The HARD TRUTHS!!

jiangrenhua

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually The Chinese Race Won.

Because they have exported their athletes and coaches to all over the world and win medals for them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what does this got to do with you? Are you an Ah Tiong?
Oh I guess its a racial thinggy then.

For goodness sake, The Hongkies/Taiwanese are not rooting or don't even want to do anything with the Chinese and you are here now having a Hard-On..Go to china and see how they treat you.

Probably a Tiong, or a hardcore Chinese chauvinist. Notice the conspicuous omission of Chinese Taipei (Taiwan) from the list of nations he/she/it is supporting.

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so coward to thumb my reputation points down, just because I support China. LOL!

Those who support China and my analysis on USA, please up my reputation points, ok?

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow such a slimy snake you are. You were the one reacting so angrily to me in the chatroom. It's sad you have to pretend to act cool now.

P.s I know you are really butt-hurt Mr.Chauvinist so you resort to creating scenes and attaching emotions to it. Well as long as you are happy la.. I will take everything la & Btw before i go to bed, My last liner to you will be... "We can see your really butt hurt by your reply to my lame one liners."

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so coward to thumb my reputation points down, just because I support China. LOL!

Those who support China and my analysis on USA, please up my reputation points, ok?

hahaha, You forgot we are Anti-China, India and Philippines?

I got no power to touch your reputation.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
P.s I know you are really butt-hurt Mr.Chauvinist so you resort to creating scenes and attaching emotions to it. Well as long as you are happy la.. I will take everything la & Btw before i go to bed, My last liner to you will be... "We can see your really butt hurt by your reply to my lame one liners."

why do you keep on repeating butt hurt butt hurt which is the same phrase i first used on you?

It's sad that you have to keep denying it and slip away like a snake.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-olympic-medal-winners-bonuses-170523656.html

After reading this article, i believe that the yanks are the real winners in the Olypig, they are paid much less and still win more medals than the Cheena. On a cost to benefits ratios,,,the yanks are really value for money,,,but now that i have said it,,PAP might import the Yanks and pay 100K each for the yanks to win on sinkieland behalf,,,and say yanks are cheap etc..

I have open a can of worms..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...i believe that the yanks are the real winners in the Olypig, they are paid much less and still win more medals than the Cheena. On a cost to benefits ratios,,,the yanks are really value for money,,,but now that i have said it,,PAP might import the Yanks and pay 100K each for the yanks to win on sinkieland behalf,,,and say yanks are cheap etc..

I have open a can of worms..

after success in the olympics, americans make more money thru' product endorsements and corporate sponsorships. pundits are already estimating a 1st-year usd3m windfall for gaby douglas, the all-round female gymnastics gold medal winner.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They get product endorsements etc is a private sector issue, paid for by companies,,,unlike in sinkieland,,where its tax payer funded...that is why PAP is corrupt...and if sinkie athletes cant get private sector sponsorships show they have no market value and needs to be propped up by state subsidies,,,is that not corruption?

after success in the olympics, americans make more money thru' product endorsements and corporate sponsorships. pundits are already estimating a 1st-year usd3m windfall for gaby douglas, the all-round female gymnastics gold medal winner.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They get product endorsements etc is a private sector issue, paid for by companies,,,unlike in sinkieland,,where its tax payer funded...that is why PAP is corrupt...and if sinkie athletes cant get private sector sponsorships show they have no market value and needs to be propped up by state subsidies,,,is that not corruption?

that's not corruption. that's a strategic move in the name of national interest.

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, up till Day 7, I've done a brief analysis of USA vs China, and HOLY COW!!! I like to report that
USA won nearly all their medals, including Gold, in swimming but for China, its dominance is more
broad-based across many types of sports.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::biggrin:
rLF76.gif
rLF76.gif
rLF76.gif

yY98C.jpg

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you on this one but feel that USA model would be excellent for a small country like Singapore,Minister for sports???

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you on this one but feel that USA model would be excellent for a small country like Singapore,Minister for sports???

Not going to happen. In the states you can dream to be a professional sportsperson and they can make a decent living from it. In Singapore, you end up unable to make ends-meet and laughed at.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well,we can learn and concentrate on few that our land and our people are good at,there should be some though I cannot claim that I know this subject well.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, up till Day 7, I've done a brief analysis of USA vs China, and HOLY COW!!! I like to report that
USA won nearly all their medals, including Gold, in swimming but for China, its dominance is more
broad-based across many types of sports.

This shows clearly that USA is just a one trick pony on the Olympics world stage, depending on
Michael Phelps and Ryan Lochte and their doped Rebecca Soni. So pathetic really. FACT.

As 012.

You are the epitome of the sinkee sore loser mentality. First you cannot accept it when the US has more medals than PRC on day 6, now on day 7 you start another thread and cant accept that the US has more GOLD AND MORE medals!!! so you behave like a low class moron who behaves like a small child!!!

DO you know how stupid you look here?

First of all, the US will win medals in as many, if not more catagories than the PRC by the end of the games BECAUSE they are leading in events like basketball, beach volleyball, volleyball, soccer, tennis, water polo, etc. Many of these events have yet to award medals!!!

We all know - as do 1 billion people around the world - that the real PRESTIGE is in events like swimming, gymnastics, and track & field. And this what people want to watch. And the Americans DOMINATE the PRC. The US will destroy the PRC at track and field and this is the true olympics.

Who wants to watch badminton? Who gives a shit when the PRC are winning ping pong? only small minded insecure loser sinkees like you care about trampoline! Most advanced nations dont even bother with such low prestige sports.

I too am chinese but i dont behave like a buffoon like you, so get a life and a clue.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL!!

I'm rooting for China, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia and South Korea.

Me too. Not support SG FT rather support others country.
This time round China women gymnastics cannot make it. Single/team/single event all useless.
China men gymnastic only good in certain event not all round. China lost few gold in Gymnastic this Olympic game.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This time round China women gymnastics cannot make it. Single/team/single event all useless.

the top chinese coach for prc women gymnastics was hired by u.s.a. after 2008, and he is now the personal coach of gabby douglas. she had to beg him to be her coach 4 years ago. he's a true ft. america gain. china lose.