• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

china version of hit and run driver,different now is his mother is communist offical.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
To those who think that Singapore PAP no good, here i had something to tell you guys.We are blessed at least that PAP will not resort to this.
PAP at least they have moral standing.But, compare to the communist china, they dont care for human rights.
just live in communist china for 1 year and you will wish you are staying in PAP ruled singapore.i am not a PAP supporter but i just speak the truth.if we complain singapore PAP, there are worst country with the worst system!!! that is communist china!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KjWf7m5tDQA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KjWf7m5tDQA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: china version of hit and run driver,different now is his mother is communist offi

china is a country with no law and order.they rule the country by a branch of corrupted officials and abranch of lawless police armed forces.
with money, you can just bride them and get away freely.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-P0iEKxSFSA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-P0iEKxSFSA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: china version of hit and run driver,different now is his mother is communist offi

SG no better lah, a con monk also can serve his sentences in his monastry.
A judge awarded himself a win against a defamation suit.

LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

up yours! heh, at least singapore have the most efficient police forces in the world.we are the least corrupted.well, if u want to ask me about the top, i cant tell you becos i am not the top.but as a normal citizen, i am glad that our police force compare to the communist china, we are the best of all.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

up yours! heh, at least singapore have the most efficient police forces in the world.we are the least corrupted.well, if u want to ask me about the top, i cant tell you becos i am not the top.but as a normal citizen, i am glad that our police force compare to the communist china, we are the best of all.

Efficient my ass, Singapore so small run where? IF SG is as big as China, you think the poodles will be as good as you've said? Think with you pea-sai brain pls, LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

gone4good

Alfrescian
Loyal

no lei, i have been in China since 2005 and i am glad that now i am staying in a place which i can really call a country and not an island. While corruption and mafia related matters are more prominent, it depends on the people you mixed with. For me, i have no problem getting on my life and my standard of living improve in my opinion while the cost of living goes down. I have more time to relax, for my family while i can still go around with my entertainment and hobbies.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal

It depends on which part of China you are and how big fark your mother is in the communist party.

However, things have changed since the invention of internet.

If you are in a ulu village, there is a chance that you might get away with it but if someone/reporter discover it and post it on the internet creating a big hoo haa, the govt will be forced to look into it. The govt has people looking at the internet everyday.

Netizens are also damn resourceful. They can dig out your personal info and family history in record time.

There are even TV programmes which expose all these cases, complaints by residents etc., something you will never get in Singapore.

There are more and more cases of corrupt government officials and rich/powerful businessmen being charged and sentenced in court, do you see that in Singapore?

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal

no lei, i have been in China since 2005 and i am glad that now i am staying in a place which i can really call a country and not an island. While corruption and mafia related matters are more prominent, it depends on the people you mixed with. For me, i have no problem getting on my life and my standard of living improve in my opinion while the cost of living goes down. I have more time to relax, for my family while i can still go around with my entertainment and hobbies.

Which part of China are you in?

crispian

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agreed with u. Despite China tack of communism, they are in a way more open than our PAP. They will expose and charge corrupted official publicly, something the PAP won't do. If you watch their many tv channels, there are many programs showing & discussing their criminal & social problems. In S'pore, everything is "great". There are more propagandas in S'pore than in China. PAP has so used to self-praising themselves, they totally believe in their own lies.

SNAblog

Alfrescian
Loyal

To those who think that Singapore PAP no good, here i had something to tell you guys.We are blessed at least that PAP will not resort to this.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/423109/1/.html

SINGAPORE: A Shin Min Daily News editor won an appeal to reduce her sentence at the High Court on Friday.

Michelle Lim, who was found guilty of causing death by dangerous driving, will now serve one day in jail, down from the original sentence of 18 months.

In addition, she was fined S$2,000 and banned from driving for ten years.

Lim was sentenced last July after being convicted of beating the red light on Christmas Eve in 2006. Her car collided with a motorcycle, killing the pillion rider.

In reducing the sentence, Justice Choo Han Teck said he found no reason to challenge the fact that Lim had beaten the red light. But it was clear that Lim had not intentionally disregarded the red light at the road junction.

Justice Choo said Lim's culpability laid in her "failure to keep a proper lookout" and this did not warrant a harsh custodial sentence.

As for the second charge of causing grievous hurt by a rash act, he said that evidence showed Lim was unaware that the traffic light had turned red.

In his view, Justice Choo said Lim was more negligent than rash, so he amended the second charge to a lighter one of dangerous driving.

Lim, who was accompanied by her older son and a few ex-colleagues in court on Friday, looked somewhat relieved upon hearing the judgement.

Her son declined to comment when approached by the media.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agreed with u. Despite China tack of communism, they are in a way more open than our PAP. They will expose and charge corrupted official publicly, something the PAP won't do. If you watch their many tv channels, there are many programs showing & discussing their criminal & social problems. In S'pore, everything is "great". There are more propagandas in S'pore than in China. PAP has so used to self-praising themselves, they totally believe in their own lies.

I like the consumer rights programme where the reporter goes undercover with a hidden camera and they interview lawyers on how to defend your consumer rights. I remember they interviewed that guy who successfully sued the railway company for increasing the fare price during CNY. You try sueing SMRT in S'pore and see what you get. And btw, dun waste your time with the S'pore consumer rights association.

There is also another programme where lawyers discuss controversial cases on TV.

There are several other programmes which expose the crimes/con jobs and they interview the police on how to guard yourself them.

You pay $110 every year to TCS and what you get are tons of programmes telling you where is the best bak kut teh and mee siam.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/423109/1/.html

SINGAPORE: A Shin Min Daily News editor won an appeal to reduce her sentence at the High Court on Friday.

Michelle Lim, who was found guilty of causing death by dangerous driving, will now serve one day in jail, down from the original sentence of 18 months.

In addition, she was fined S$2,000 and banned from driving for ten years.

Lim was sentenced last July after being convicted of beating the red light on Christmas Eve in 2006. Her car collided with a motorcycle, killing the pillion rider.

In reducing the sentence, Justice Choo Han Teck said he found no reason to challenge the fact that Lim had beaten the red light. But it was clear that Lim had not intentionally disregarded the red light at the road junction.

Justice Choo said Lim's culpability laid in her "failure to keep a proper lookout" and this did not warrant a harsh custodial sentence.

As for the second charge of causing grievous hurt by a rash act, he said that evidence showed Lim was unaware that the traffic light had turned red.

In his view, Justice Choo said Lim was more negligent than rash, so he amended the second charge to a lighter one of dangerous driving.

Lim, who was accompanied by her older son and a few ex-colleagues in court on Friday, looked somewhat relieved upon hearing the judgement.

Her son declined to comment when approached by the media.

That's good news for all S'pore drivers...........you will only be charge if you "intentionally beat the red light" (and they have to prove it!) and purposely want to ram the uncle crossing the road....

Otherwise it will just be dangerous driving, no big deal. $2000 is only the cost of just one KTV session and you can spend a day in jail without your boss knowing it.......

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

heh guys, good replies and good counter attack on my thread.well, that is what debate is all about.hope it is a friendly one and not something against one another.
now since so many of you think that communist china is really great now, then what you guys had to say about this?haha... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LiEi1XKI53M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LiEi1XKI53M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

corrupted china communist system.

living in singapore, you will know how we are so blessed.at least PAP are much more better than the stupid communist china sytem.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rd7juMNhMkU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rd7juMNhMkU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Salute to PAP Singapore again!!! those who dont like PAP, better think hard you are lucky enough to live in Singapore and not the stupid fake milk communist china.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

It depends on which part of China you are and how big fark your mother is in the communist party.

However, things have changed since the invention of internet.

If you are in a ulu village, there is a chance that you might get away with it but if someone/reporter discover it and post it on the internet creating a big hoo haa, the govt will be forced to look into it. The govt has people looking at the internet everyday.

Netizens are also damn resourceful. They can dig out your personal info and family history in record time.

There are even TV programmes which expose all these cases, complaints by residents etc., something you will never get in Singapore.

There are more and more cases of corrupt government officials and rich/powerful businessmen being charged and sentenced in court, do you see that in Singapore?

hahaha, you can live like king there because you are already earning singapore dollars and then bring your sg dollars there to spend.you are already well to do.you stupid.you try lar if you are born in china without any communist link, see if still you can live happily like what u said.stupid people talking without using brain!!! :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

look here...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GcBAEDuXIb0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GcBAEDuXIb0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why compare a chinese communist to a foreign diplomat with immunity to arrest?