• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China to send Russia WEAPONS to help Russia with Ukraine invasion’, US warns as WW3 fears grow

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They never say cannot. They only say if China will send military aid to Russia, China will also be subjected to sanctions. And I'm very sure that the European countries will act likewise since China will be seen as assisting the invader to further conquer their backyard.
I believe, russia did say its not a invasion. But a military intervention.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe, russia did say its not a invasion. But a military intervention.
They also said that Russian armed forces don't bomb cities and you are well aware of this also, right? How can she sleeps well at night with this lie? Even if you insist that every shelling of the residential buildings are insider jobs by the AZOV, why would they want to kill their own citizens? They could have pre-arranged to evacuate all the residents first before shelling the buildings. This would have the same effect as accusing the Russian forces to have done the shelling right? Please use some common sense to analyze the truth, will you? I think only your type will burn down your own house and then accused that your neighbor had done it.

Last edited:

orh mee suah

Alfrescian
Loyal
US made the allegation in order to justify sending more weapons to Ukraine.
US govt. spreading false information is not unusual.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah right, believe the US. Just that everyone must believe US when they say bio labs in Ukraine that US helped "converted" are "health lab" that research new "medicines" for "mass vaccination". With the bio labs exposed, we can now piece together the entire story of Fort Detrick, mysterious vaping diseases and how US military sent and quickly recall 9 servicemen attending US-China Wuhan military exchanges right before COVID outbreak.

download.jpg

Vaping is so common in China, Japan and Korea, I wonder why they have no vaping deaths. Korea even commissioned a study into this and found no relations

"The final analysis included 28,950 individuals, of which 578 (2.0%) were EC users. EC users were younger and more often male than non-EC users. The EC users showed higher level of education and household income and had fewer comorbidities. Severe pneumonia was noted in 37 of 28,372 non-EC users (0.13%), but there were no occurrences of severe pneumonia in EC users. The incidence of pneumonia occurrence was not different between the two groups (P = 1.000)."

Last edited:

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if you insist that every shelling of the residential buildings are insider jobs by the AZOV, why would they want to kill their own citizens? They could have pre-arranged to evacuate all the residents first before shelling the buildings. This would have the same effect as accusing the Russian forces to have done the shelling right? Please use some common sense to analyse the truth, will you?

Blowing up empty building does not gain sympathy or cause the world to hate Russia more. That's common sense and logic.

We cannot be sure if Ukraine is preventing refugees from fleeing as reported but we sure know they did not evacuate any civilians during the cease fire and rejects the safe corridors. We also know that Ukraine military are hiding in hospitals, schools and nuclear plants.

I applaud the Russia for their restrains. It would most certainly be a lot worse if it is a NATO "liberation" as we evidently saw in Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen.. to name just a few.

Last edited:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tia gong US asking 30 cuntries to tekan China after Xi Jing Ping told Biden to fuck off… China are you scared??

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They also said that Russian armed forces don't bomb cities and you are well aware of this also, right? How can she sleeps well at night with this lie? Even if you insist that every shelling of the residential buildings are insider jobs by the AZOV, why would they want to kill their own citizens? They could have pre-arranged to evacuate all the residents first before shelling the buildings. This would have the same effect as accusing the Russian forces to have done the shelling right? Please use some common sense to analyze the truth, will you? I think only your type will burn down your own house and then accused that your neighbor had done it.
The hamas and PLO used the long suffering Palestinians as shields and make them targets of israeli snipers. I believe, AZOV can do the same.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The hamas and PLO used the long suffering Palestinians as shields and make them targets of israeli snipers. I believe, AZOV can do the same.
You are going off course. The point of contention here is shelling their own buildings with their own people inside. What you said above is using their own people as human shields in front of the enemy (israeli) snipers and waiting to be shot by the enemy. I don't see how these 2 situations are the same? Are you ok?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ukraine is a pawn… let the Americans wayang till shiok… no need to be provoked by them.
In the current dire situation, its president Volodymyr Zelensky is still staring at Joe Biden's balls, like some sour plum, to quench his hope. He should have surrendered at the first onslaught of Russia army, to avoid further casualties and sufferings. I believed PAPAYA would have done that long time ago instead of fighting a losing battle. Singapore dismal handling of pandemic by the 4G is one good example.