• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China - the most fake country on planet earth!!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
https://www.demilked.com/fake-social-media-pictures-photoshopped-kanahoooo-china/

fake-social-media-pictures-photoshopped-kanahoooo-china-30.jpg

fake-social-media-pictures-photoshopped-kanahoooo-china-29.jpg

fake-social-media-pictures-photoshopped-kanahoooo-china-22.jpg

fake-social-media-pictures-photoshopped-kanahoooo-china-18.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why it's never a good idea to trust photos on dating profiles. Better to video chat or meet up asap.

Sometimes the photo modifications are very subtle, for example, narrowing the chin/jawline, removing a mole, filling up the hairline, making the eyebrows symmetrical... airbrushing away all the imperfections. :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That's why it's never a good idea to trust photos on dating profiles.

It is never a good idea to trust the Chinese and that applies to EVERY aspect of EVERYTHING associated with China.

LKY would agree with me 100% if he was still around. Just look how badly he was screwed at Suzhou.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
And all thus while i thought chinese girls on instsgram are voluptious, big boobs, big arse, long legs. I have been had.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is never a good idea to trust the Chinese and that applies to EVERY aspect of EVERYTHING associated with China.

LKY would agree with me 100% if he was still around. Just look how badly he was screwed at Suzhou.

China is rising ...kowtow now to be in the good books of Xi.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

but but but... he was so pro-China in the beginning. In fact it could be argued that he instigated Nixon and his whole China engagement thing.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese got TECHNOLOGY. AI auto edicted Photography.

Chow Ang Moh bankrupted Beggars got SHIT to LAO SAI only.

LOL!

shokoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Much of this is achieved through photo editing services . It's a great thing if we're talking about improving our photos, applying effects and the like. But what I see here is of course a terrible fake. I don't understand what people who do this want to achieve.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knnbaccb :FU::FU::FU::FU: go get dog fuck... Burmist beggar ..

Huatable

Alfrescian
Loyal
Millions of Gen Z Chinese have cosmetic surgery such as double eyelid operations to boost their career chances
  • High school graduates in China increasingly choose to go under the knife before starting college, believing it will improve their chances at work and in love
  • Nearly two-thirds of the 20 million people in China who had cosmetic surgery in 2018 were born after 1990, and one in five were post-millennials

0d909e36-a45d-11e9-9a3c-98259c87fba2_image_hires_141732.jpg

A report released by So-Young, a Nasdaq-listed Chinese online plastic surgery marketplace, shows the number of people undergoing cosmetic surgery in China reached 20 million by the end of 2018. Among the people who booked treatments on So-Young, 64 per cent were born after 1990 and 19 per cent are post-millennials (generally defined as those born after the mid-1990s).
0342447a-a45d-11e9-9a3c-98259c87fba2_1320x770_141732.jpg

China’s shopping malls are full of advertisements for cosmetic surgery. Photo: Alamy

In a bustling shopping centre in Nanjing, the capital of Jiangsu province, many plastic surgery companies have set up counters to promote procedures ranging from facelifts to Botox injections. A consultant surnamed Ding says she received many inquiries from high school graduates in the past month.