• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China Taobao seller asks Malaysia Cina buyer to ask for refund over Taiwan..Lol

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the screenshots, it can be seen that she was purchasing some items from Taobao but was then questioned as to why she knew how to type in Mandarin and which part of China did her ancestors came from.

The first screenshot of their interaction reads:

Taobao seller: Can you please send us another order form with the items you’d like? We can then change the order to $142RMB (RM92.90)

Buyer : Done

user posted image

Meanwhile in the second screenshot, the seller begun asking the buyer about her views on politics.

Taobao seller: Is Malaysia starting to boycott China?

Buyer: I don’t know anything about politics.

Taobao seller: Which part of China did your ancestors come from?

Buyer: I’m Malaysian

Taobao seller: Do you think Taiwan belongs to China?

Buyer: Maybe, I don’t know anything about politics

user posted image

The third screenshot showed how the seller begun to feel annoyed by the buyer and even asked her to request for a refund.

Taobao seller: Taiwan definitely belongs to China

Buyer: Alright.

Taobao seller: You’re Malaysian, if your ancestors aren’t from China, how would you even know how to type in Mandarin?

Buyer: Yes. How do I pay for my items?

Taobao seller: Please request for a refund.

Buyer: I’ll get the courier to transfer the money to you.”

user posted image

In the 4th screenshot, the seller asked her why she even wants to buy from China and then told her to just buy locally instead.

Buyer: I’ll get the courier to transfer the money to you.

Taobao seller: No.

Buyer: ?

Taobao seller: If you wanna buy items, just buy from Malaysia, why do you wanna buy from China.

Buyer: ..

Taobao seller: Just buy locally then, don’t buy from China.

Buyer: Okay.

user posted image

Meanwhile, in the 5th and final screenshot, the seller told her that they don’t need her sales and to just proceed with the refund process.

Taobao seller: Just buy locally then, we don’t need your sales.

Buyer: Okay. I’ve requested for a refund.

Taobao seller: Great, just follow the procedure given.

Buyer: Okay, is it possible for me to get it done today?

Taobao: Go to sleep! Stop embarrassing yourself here.

user posted image

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
culturally they think they own you just because you post in chinese. it will be like england claiming all english speakers owe their allegiance to mother england (which is never the case). typical ccp cocksucker logic. sinkie chinks should be wary too as prc porlumpars will claim them as property owned by prc.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
China has no sovereign rights over taiwaN. Its been documented that even when japanese invaded the island in 1895, china already said it has no control over the entire island. Parts of it, in china's own words, were controlled by savages.meaning bumiputras like me.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
buyer should have replied China should recover Taiwan asap, and CCP is the best. the happy seller would give buyer a very big discount.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China has no sovereign rights over taiwaN. Its been documented that even when japanese invaded the island in 1895, china already said it has no control over the entire island. Parts of it, in china's own words, were controlled by savages.meaning bumiputras like me.

the natives controlled large parts of Taiwan during Zheng Chenggong period. by 1895, the Qing Taiwan govt controlled the entire Taiwan island.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
the natives controlled large parts of Taiwan during Zheng Chenggong period. by 1895, the Qing Taiwan govt controlled the entire Taiwan island.
The qing gomen claim sovereign rights over the entire island but it was never 100% under their control.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
buyer should have replied China should recover Taiwan asap, and CCP is the best. the happy seller would give buyer a very big discount.
Taiwan's sovereignity Its none of the buyers concern. The people of taiwan should decide by referendum on which way they with to proceed and china should respect their wishes.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Taiwan's sovereignity Its none of the buyers concern. The people of taiwan should decide by referendum on which way they with to proceed and china should respect their wishes.

seller was simply ridiculous. the Taiwanese people are rational. opinion polls stated 75% of them prefer the status quo which would avoid war with China.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
U dalit lah wat bumi? :laugh:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trashy Tiongland. Should not have brought it into the WTO in 2001. Now it has brought everyone else down to its level.

Look beyond the dollars and cents, and recognize the underlying spiritual battle.