• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

china street prostitutes at singapore geylang lor 8,10,12 (Part 1)

CopyCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently just went only a few FL along the St but some kopitiam in the PM are crowded with pussies cats.

zujjkiol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard that now less prostitute in Geylang .
Any one can confirm?

yes, Geylang comes alive!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WcTaPHtdugo?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Geylang PRC KTV girls standards fall a lot as compared 6 years ago :(

Agree. Same thing happening in the HFJs. Was told the top grade charbors can easily make much more back home than in S'pore. No incentive coming over here.

I spoke to a singer recently and she told me regretted coming over as $$$-wise, almost the same. Back in China, she suka suka want to work, work, Want to rest, rest.

As a singer here, her movement no longer flexible. Must report for work punctually otherwise considered mai chang. Must ting tai every week. Must perform 2 shows during her 6 mth stint etc. Pressure all the way.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. Same thing happening in the HFJs. Was told the top grade charbors can easily make much more back home than in S'pore. No incentive coming over here.

I spoke to a singer recently and she told me regretted coming over as $$$-wise, almost the same. Back in China, she suka suka want to work, work, Want to rest, rest.

As a singer here, her movement no longer flexible. Must report for work punctually otherwise considered mai chang. Must ting tai every week. Must perform 2 shows during her 6 mth stint etc. Pressure all the way.

Sounds like the gals from 五十年代 at Tanjong Pagar.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Am aware of this joint but never been there. They attract the loaded chaps. Big flowers there. Was told the gals sing well and majority chio ones.

last time not HFL, just ordinary KTV. know the manager there, i think call Kalis??? ex SIA girl, very chio. used to stay at bedok.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was told they even charge you for Chinese tea.

kalis no more there?

I only been there twice....I dun fancy such atas joints that's why I remembered the price quite clearly....
Though I know other places also got charge $60 per hour....minimum booking is ridiculous ...the ladies brand themselves as 'singers' so no onsite hanky panky....I am no cheapo but if I spend money it must be good value....I feel like a carrot paying such money basically to chit chat with a few well dressed PRC mei meis....
The liquor was cheap though....think only $400 for a bottle of cordon bleu...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I only been there twice....I dun fancy such atas joints that's why I remembered the price quite clearly....
Though I know other places also got charge $60 per hour....minimum booking is ridiculous ...the ladies brand themselves as 'singers' so no onsite hanky panky....I am no cheapo but if I spend money it must be good value....I feel like a carrot paying such money basically to chit chat with a few well dressed PRC mei meis....
The liquor was cheap though....think only $400 for a bottle of cordon bleu...

That's the reason why I declined my friend's invitation to join him there. No point being forced to become a "Robert' there. Many HFJs exist in S'pore.

My singer friend who was once at Macau told me that at her place, anything below $500 flower considered 'small'. Singers see you no up. I therefore choose to patronize joints where $100 flower considered 'good' customer. Feels more comfortable in these places.

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal

There are many high-end & posh KTV in mainland China where KTV girls are known as models. Their booking (bao-tai) rates range between RMB 400 to RMB 1,200 depending on height and grades. For example, Yuyao of Ningbo city, Zhejiang province had a quite a number of posh KTV and been a hit for rich cheongsters for the past 2 years.

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the reason why I declined my friend's invitation to join him there. No point being forced to become a "Robert' there. Many HFJs exist in S'pore.

My singer friend who was once at Macau told me that at her place, anything below $500 flower considered 'small'. Singers see you no up. I therefore choose to patronize joints where $100 flower considered 'good' customer. Feels more comfortable in these places.

Last month I went to Huang Cao for entertainment purpose just to realise its change boss and singers. So I took a KTV room with few CMI singers and hanged $50 each, we left during PPC.

No value in HFJ at all :mad:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Am aware of this joint but never been there. They attract the loaded chaps. Big flowers there. Was told the gals sing well and majority chio ones.

Yeah, I go there about once a month with my Honky boss. The gals do sing pretty well and most of them look good and with good figures. But their lives are worse than pinay maids.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last month I went to Huang Cao for entertainment purpose just to realise its change boss and singers. So I took a KTV room with few CMI singers and hanged $50 each, we left during PPC.

No value in HFJ at all :mad:

Yes, boss Richard sold his joint to concentrate on his other joint.