• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China receives 1st arrival of Botswana superstrain

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
China has raised nationwide red alert following 1st case of a phucked up citizen receiving the Botswana Covid supervirus. It is believed the Hongkonger visited African prostitute during his wildlife exploration trip to Africa. The CCP is considering dropping HK as part of its territory since this phucked up overpopulated island brought nothing but problems. It is believed the foreign minister has quietly contacted PM Boris Johnson to return HK to UK. According to liveleaks, PM Boris Johnson’s reply to the Chinese foreign minister is “we operate on no return policy”.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the VTLs all hongkan liao. More egg on the face of Ratface Ong and that West Coast GRC obese ah neh. :cool:

botswana.jpeg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I think the VTLs all hongkan liao. More egg on the face of Ratface Ong and that West Coast GRC obese ah neh. :cool:

View attachment 127884
New shitstorm incoming! Opening up the country, VTLs, 5-person dining, Christmas light up and whatever dream they have of returning to normalcy are all slowly going up in smoke,

I don't know whether to laugh or to cry.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
US has raised nationwide red alert following 1st case of a phucked up citizen receiving the Botswana Covid supervirus. It is believed the White House Senate visited African prostitute during his wildlife exploration trip to Africa. The Imperialist POTUS is considering dropping DC as part of its territory since this phucked up overpopulated State brought nothing but problems.
Yeah... fake news....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New shitstorm incoming! Opening up the country, VTLs, 5-person dining, Christmas light up and whatever dream they have of returning to normalcy are all slowly going up in smoke,

I don't know whether to laugh or to cry.

If you're still wearing a mask when you're out and about, that's not normalcy. That's the same old shit the pappies are trying very hard to gaslight you into thinking that it's 'normal'.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If you're still wearing a mask when you're out and about, that's not normalcy. That's the same old shit the pappies are trying very hard to gaslight you into thinking that it's 'normal'.
I meant the new normal, worded it wrongly.