• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China FT bossing us around woh!

youth123

Alfrescian
Loyal
This China FT named Pu Liangzhong has the audacity to boss Singaporeans around!! His article appeared on Lianhe Zaobao dated 31/3/2011
He actually called on Spore to do the following:
(1) abolish the way we name our Gong Jiao Che Zhan (bus interchange). For eg, no more Chua Chu Kang, Toa Payoh or Tampines bus interchange liao.
(2) We must imitate China in the way we light up our HDB flats, insulting Sporeans as waste ful of electricity.
This foreigners is invading Spore in swamps! We must vote out the PAP! If the Pu Liangzhong bugger is a new citizen, he's definitely bordering on treason!:eek:

Attachments

• FT look down on Spore.jpg
    FT look down on Spore.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 113

ccchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, it's confirmed that China PRC thinks that Sillypore is now their colony!!

I wonder why we did our NS for, when we have already been invaded by PRC?
Our million dollar ministers and our paper generals have been caught sleeping as usual.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, it's confirmed that China PRC thinks that Sillypore is now their colony!!

I wonder why we did our NS for, when we have already been invaded by PRC?
Our million dollar ministers and our paper generals have been caught sleeping as usual.

When you have connection it is guanxi, you have money it is xiong di, and the PRC woman you pay her money for the guanxi & you give them your di di....:biggrin:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you have connection it is guanxi, you have money it is xiong di, and the PRC woman you pay her money for the guanxi & you give them your di di....:biggrin:

Halsey ah Halsey

Which prostitute told u this?

Feng Feng or Fei Fei?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mother lah! The one you called Lau Cheebye!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

I didn't know you have a bitch mother and her name is Lau Chee Bye

Since you are a bastard and don't have a father, what is your name?

Lau Sai?
Lau Lan Jiao?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't know you have a bitch mother and her name is Lau Chee Bye

Since you are a bastard and don't have a father, what is your name?

Lau Sai?
Lau Lan Jiao?

You are so fucking lame. Where's your dick?????....Oh! you don't have one!:eek::oIo::oIo::oIo::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tell the moron Bus service is mainly meant for locals. More important for locals to know where the buses are going. Foreigners who can't figure it out can go take a cab. Come to SG better adopt our ways. Not happy can go home