• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China flag hangs beside Singapore flag at WP stronghold.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will only hang the National Flag during the day the PAP is kicked out of power..

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
PA aka RC aka PAP is in charge of the crassroot on the ground level in singapore be it PAP or APs wards. Only PAP crassloot adviser is allow to interact with residents. So desmond choo must responsible for an ah tiong flag put up by a new minted citizen. didnt PAP govt teach new citizens their new flag of alligence is the crescent plus five star flag instead of the flag from where they came from. Which ministry is in charge to tell that to the new citizens? ministars sleeping on the jobs.......

Once WP takes over, they are in charge. don't you know?
Zeddy said it, he's not patriotic. So thats why there is no shame in having a PRC flag hanging. He doesn't mind.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Mockery Of Fake Citizenry

damn shameful to have mattress over our flag

That's the point ! It is even more shameful that all true blue Sinkies are treated like second or third class 'citizens'. Ah Tiongs can have the last laugh while we toil day and night to feed useless pigs and dogs promoting fascism in this island.

pc_600x450.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Revolution Is The Key To Drastic Changes

Zeddy said it, he's not patriotic. So thats why there is no shame in having a PRC flag hanging. He doesn't mind.

But, I will be glad to hang tis instead.

france-flag.gif

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only WP will tolerate such shameful scene. Typical of opposition

If we can tolerate fascism and high salaries for fascist leaders, this is nothing.

The land, rights, freedom, public works all do not belong us anymore. We have nothing. They have everything. The flag is just a cloth that meant nothing to us.

egvabtc5kjp9qkzalcx5tm2po1_r1_400.jpg

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will be surprise, how may are thinking the same like you.
I hope to see that day, where our flag will fly free and proud, put up by individual citizens.

I will only hang the National Flag during the day the PAP is kicked out of power..

gz0707

Alfrescian
Loyal
its auto-put function in my HDB block. not sure by TC, RC or PAP.

I don't know the difference between the trio either.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

2 occasions where I will hang the National Flag..

1) The day LKY up the lorry.. A joyous, happy affair.. So must hang the National Flag..

2) When the PAP kena kicked out of power..

I also willing to hang you on top of a Mango tree if you willing..