• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China and India have absorbed all the Russian oil that was supposes to go to the West.

TheGreatWhite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Western sanctions on Russia and China are turning out to be a joke

yep-yes.gif

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
:roflmao:

fact is ceca virus is a member of quad

and also a member of brics

coz russkies dun trust tiongs and want to drag ceca virus along anyhow

that's what's going on

meanwhile ukraine the country is just a sacrificial lamb for the anglo yankee cunts

they even installed a jewish comedian as their president

dumb as a rock

ukraine can't fight russkies without ruining its own country for no gains
it gave up nukes and ICBM in 1990s

BIG mistake

let it be a lesson learnt to weak countries worldwide and esp Muslim countries which have been invaded and attacked and bombed relentless in last 21 years

look at north korea

now look at iraq
syria
libya
afghanistan
yemen
sudan
palestine
rohingyas
uighurs

and also ukraine

common thread is lack of nuclear deterrence (both icbm and nukes, not only nukes as pakis possess, but you must possess both)

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm horrified by how many green party members are put in charge of key ministerial appointments in the West - from the PM to trade to defense and the economy. It's as though everyone's been brainwashed by Greta thunberg.

Well let's see what happens to their elderly and poorer folks when winter comes

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm horrified by how many green party members are put in charge of key ministerial appointments in the West - from the PM to trade to defense and the economy. It's as though everyone's been brainwashed by Greta thunberg.

Well let's see what happens to their elderly and poorer folks when winter comes
Do you really believe in their “green” agenda? I thought it’s just a ploy to curb China and some other countries’ industrial output.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you really believe in their “green” agenda? I thought it’s just a ploy to curb China and some other countries’ industrial output.
Ironically fat fuck USA is the undisputed global leader of carbon gas emitter. Every lard ass American insists on driving their v8 5L fatmobiles.