• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China’s Economy Is Nearing Its End, With Only 2 to 3 Years Left. A Massive Collapse Might Occur Soon

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can speed up the process by imposing full sanctions on China like what was done to Iran, then set up naval blockades and no-fly zones all around China. No people or goods can come out of, or go to China.

No point delaying the inevitable.

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle is a China fan and recently he bought many stainless steel shelves to tidy up his flat.

I went to his flat and saw these shit and his flat looks like prison, with so many metal and stainless steel shelves

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he told me that China stainless steel quality is good but the price is cheap

China/CCP fans are not very smart indeed.

Fast-good-cheap-venn-diagram.png

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not likely....Tiongkok CCP is using 43b USD to makan up all empty houses and issue 137B USD 20yrs gov bond for next supercycle that is in progress of resetting.

This is one of Tiongkok Basooka
That's the issue.
Who dares to buy bond issued by china government? They can just goes on a default mode and dare you go touch them ?

You can't sue them, no one is holding responsibility. In short ,their integrity is in short supply
I would rather trust that USD and US may go kaput ,then to trust in CHINA, CNY and their government.

Why would a great leader like Xi issue bonds associated with USD ? They should be issuing bonds in their CNY or BRIC currency, since they like to be No.1. So now they will be buying into USD。

At the end of the day, the great PRC also goes back to USD for shelter. Who dares to even trust the Yuan when you can't even have the balls to let YUAN float freely in the international market ?

Last edited:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the issue.
Who dares to buy bond issued by china government? They can just goes on a default mode and dare you go touch them ?

You can't sue them, no one is holding responsibility. In short ,their integrity is in short supply
I would rather trust that USD and US may go kaput ,then to trust in CHINA, CNY and their government.

Why would a great leader like Xi issue bonds associated with USD ? They should be issuing bonds in their CNY or BRIC currency, since they like to be No.1. So now they will be buying into USD。

At the end of the day, the great PRC also goes back to USD for shelter. Who dares to even trust the Yuan when you can't even have the balls to let YUAN float freely in the international market ?
All foreign investors $$$$$ are makaned....bond also no need to pay soon.

XI Small Cirrculation Mode will kick start soon with BRIC circle

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the issue.

USD bond is for Big Loop Circulation...trade with Western world that used SWIFT system

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the issue.

Yuan cannot float freely de....only mean for non-Swift delulu members - Afganistan, Pakistan, Argentina , Russis, Iran etc

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yuan cannot float freely de....only mean for non-Swift delulu members - Afganistan, Pakistan, Argentina , Russis, Iran etc
These Nation has no economic sense of reality.
These are all poor nations. They need their produce and product to be exported to a richer nation so that they can earn some money. They need markets and developed nation has all the right place and money they need. Wealtheir nation can actually invest in them and the produce can be exported out.

The continuation of depreciating CNY will be a BANE for global South Nation. China will still want to export their way out, squeezing all these poorer nation who basically has no purchasing power.

I really don't understand the logic behind all these Nations gathering behind China so that they can fight US and their USD ? It does not actually work for them economically as a nation.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
These Nation has no economic sense of reality.
These are all poor nations. They need their produce and product to be exported to a richer nation so that they can earn some money. They need markets and developed nation has all the right place and money they need. Wealtheir nation can actually invest in them and the produce can be exported out.

The continuation of depreciating CNY will be a BANE for global South Nation. China will still want to export their way out, squeezing all these poorer nation who basically has no purchasing power.

I really don't understand the logic behind all these Nations gathering behind China so that they can fight US and their USD ? It does not actually work for them economically as a nation.
Tiongkok need a belt of serf to cushion its fall mah. .these poor cuntries are veey good serf who has no access to SWIFT, meanung their natural resource are "locked out' of international market

Tiongkok cam sure bao jiak, u know