• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Child Molester Michael Jackson Died After Plastic Surgery Mishap

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Child molester Micheal Jackson has died of a heart attack while undergoing plastic surgery to make his nose sharper and longer.

Serves hom right for trying to alter God's creation.

Mr Wacko Jacko Jackson is in Hell right now :mad:

Michael Jackson's heart attack inducing nose job mishap..

Exclusive pictures..

michael-jackson-nose.jpg

Last edited:

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
Child molester Micheal Jackson has died of a heart attack while undergoing plastic surgery to make his nose sharper and longer.

Serves hom right for trying to alter God's creation.

Mr Wacko Jacko Jackson is in Hell right now :mad:

everybody is born to die and thats include u. :oIo:

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded gay dog :oIo:

I will be in Heaven while you will be going to Hell and get sodomised by Michael Jackson:mad:. That's the difference between you and me.

sorry i'm not ur gay partner for sure im not even a gay and please im no pap dog. i think being a gay dog suits u more than i do.

i din even say u are going to hell bcos its simply not up to u or me to decide where we should go. one interesting thing is how u know michael is now in hell? u visited him and to reserve ur place at same time? :oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry i'm not ur gay partner for sure im not even a gay and please im no pap dog. i think being a gay dog suits u more than i do.

i din even say u are going to hell bcos its simply not up to u or me to decide where we should go. one interesting thing is how u know michael is now in hell? u visited him and to reserve ur place at same time? :oIo:

You retarded dog :oIo:

Michael Jackson is a child molester and child molesters go to Hell. Since you adore MJ so much, you must have a secret fetish to have your children molested and raped by him. :mad:

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal

Michael Jackson is a child molester and child molesters go to Hell. Since you adore MJ so much, you must have a secret fetish to have your children molested and raped by him. :mad:

that is your only perception, just like u think u will go heaven. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

GustaPreeta

U claimed to believe in the LORD.

Do the LORD really believe in you?

Maybe you believe in DOG.

And your eternal rest is in DOG Kingdom.

You are so vulgar.

May the Dogs piss on your soul

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
U claimed to believe in the LORD.

Do the LORD really believe in you?

Maybe you believe in DOG.

And your eternal rest is in DOG Kingdom.

You are so vulgar.

May the Dogs piss on your soul

You are going to Hell too for idolising a child molestor. If MJ is still around, I have no doubt you will offer him your first-born to be molested byt him:mad:

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal

I do not think, I am 100% sure I am going to Heaven..

Believe in the Lord and you will go to Heaven..

yeah. i believe u too would go heaven if the lord is as retarded as u. so tell me u or your lord is more retarded? :oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah. i believe u too would go heaven if the lord is as retarded as u. so tell me u or your lord is more retarded? :oIo:

Just because you had a great orgasm when your religious leaders molested you as a child does not mean the rest of the world share your perversion:mad:

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded gay dog :oIo:

How many orgasms did you have when your uncles molested you as a child?

Hahahaha...why resort to asking silly questions :rolleyes: It certainly didn't happen to me but for u perhaps your childhood was a nightmare with all your uncles grooping over yr dickie and that's why there is so must hate in u:p

privacy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just because you had a great orgasm when your religious leaders molested you as a child does not mean the rest of the world share your perversion:mad:

If you believed in the lord, why your nick is clinton666?

Dont you know the beast is marked with the numbers 666?

The lord you believed in maybe is satan.

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal

those who believe in these so call religious leaders are as retarded as u for they are still a human afterall and there is no way to prove being as retarded as u would go heaven.