• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chicken Rice Thread II: PAP sez 54% of all stalls sell food cheaper than $2.50

dankos

OK now I understand. Amoy Food Centre, Golden Shoe, ABC and Redhill are all quite cheap. Most champion is ABC, i think cheapest in Singapore. Golden shoe is the nasi lemak lah...

You should try other places. Your sample is among the cheaper ones. ieatishootipost blog got some good reviews and the forum also can give some insight. My opinion is that $3 is more realistic.

I dun believe $2.50 enough for you hehehehe... Anyway, FYI more rice is very bad. Hi-glycemic carbohydrates promote insulin production and appetite. Insulin promote fat storage. Also, carbohydrate is the most efficient energy source, followed by fats and then protein. Eat more protein, less rice.

i understd your good intentions.

but does that fat ass look as if he care how fucking fat he gets?:biggrin:

let him eat all he wants. :biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I go to other place to eat also lah. U ask where I eat often what. I see $2.50 at most places I visit. I would imagine Kopitiams to be more exp coz their rental is higher but generally speaking Food Centre pricing at $2.50 is still the norm.

And I know about those thing probably more then U guys coz my brother is a sport scientist with the SAF. That new stupid IPPT, IPT and RT system is designed by him. It's 1 thing to know about it, it's another to actually do it

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNS U say until I like not of this world. We don't live in a different parallel dimension we just live in a different part of a country, and maybe the places I just happen to visit, the pricing for $2.50 is the norm. Obviously I live near town so the places I go to would be in and around this area. Probably from Holland to town area would be a good gauge. If U take a walk to the places I mentioned, the $2.50 prices so the pricing of the survey may not be that unbelievable. Obviously surch survey will always take the cheapest food available. U think got so many roti prata stalls all around the place to push the price down meh

Last edited:

dankos

I go to other place to eat also lah. U ask where I eat often what. I see $2.50 at most places I visit. I would imagine Kopitiams to be more exp coz their rental is higher but generally speaking Food Centre pricing at $2.50 is still the norm.

And I know about those thing probably more then U guys coz my brother is a sport scientist with the SAF. That new stupid IPPT, IPT and RT system is designed by him. It's 1 thing to know about it, it's another to actually do it

fat ass,

so danny is a sports scientist huh. u make it sound like something so important:biggrin: sports scientist :eek: some prostitute also call themselves sex therapist. some pap dogs also call themselves grassroot feedback activist.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, you just go and check the link and open the spreadsheet. You siao lah, you go and eat $2.50 at holland village lor. Best is wear your heartlander singlet and slipper... After that, can wait for rich bitch Samantha to ask you to fuck back to your HDB estate.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/585738/girl_from_holland_village_calls_heartlanders_uncultured.html

In a call-in segment on the Radio 91.3's morning show 'The Married Men', Samantha told DJ Rod Monteiro:

"Oh gosh, I live in Holland Village and I just can't understand why people from the heartlands want to come here because we people are cultured, and you heartlanders, are definitely not cultured..."

"They dress like one kind, talk like one kind. Like uncultured, and no manners..."

"We don't dress like them. We're more high class..."

"When you come to Holland, behave like us, like cultured people..."
"Do you even earn enough to come to Holland?"

"Please stay where you are, I think you fit best there."

Last edited:

dankos

fat ass dua kang again.

your brother is only a S & C officer at mindef lah. what sports scientist. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oei asshole, U leave my family out of this. U wanna play around with me, I dun care, don't bother the pple around me. Last i've checked, I can still take action for intimidation especially since you are too dumb to realize U have threaten me more then once in this forum. That in itself enables me to take legal action against U. U're not the only one taking screenshots

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oei asshole, U leave my family out of this. U wanna play around with me, I dun care, don't bother the pple around me. Last i've checked, I can still take action for intimidation especially since you are too dumb to realize U have threaten me more then once in this forum. That in itself enables me to take legal action against U. U're not the only one taking screenshots

relax lah ....this forum is for talk cock ...dun use law to threaten ppl lah ..you also can bring his family in mah ...cool down ..

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
relax lah ....this forum is for talk cock ...dun use law to threaten ppl lah ..you also can bring his family in mah ...cool down ..

Tell that to the asshole. I don't believe in the freedom of speech coz of Asshole like him but ironically I believe some places should be kept free enough like a discussion forum and do what I preach more then most pple in here. However there are some lines U should never cross.

He have been threatening me for a long time now, I could have but have not chosen to take any action as I have said, some freedom should be had. However when he start messing with pple around me, that's crossing the line

Last edited:

dankos

fat ass,

pua cheebye.. i am waiting. wanna take what action? come lah..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

dankos

Tell that to the asshole. I don't believe in the freedom of speech coz of Asshole like him but ironically I believe some places should be kept free enough like a discussion forum and do what I preach more then most pple in here. However there are some lines U should never cross.

He have been threatening me for a long time now, I could have but have not chosen to take any action as I have said, some freedom should be had. However when he start messing with pple around me, that's crossing the line

fat ass,

i cross the line.. so?? what action u wanna take. come on. show me.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you are not a new member here but you behave like a new member ....dont you know this forum is free for all ...its like a street fight with no rules...only the strongest survive ..

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are not a new member here but you behave like a new member ....dont you know this forum is free for all ...its like a street fight with no rules...only the strongest survive ..

Like I said, it's fine for him to come and mess with me, when he starts doing it to my family, that's something else all together. I have never so much as talk about anything close to a law suit even when the guy threaten to ruin my career, which quite frankly he can go ahead and try

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry I must have been wrong. According to our gahmen body CASE, 54% of hawkers sell food below $2.50. I guess we idiots eating at hawker centres must always choose the 46% that sell more expensive man!!!

No wonder the trains are not crowded, HDB is affordable, plenty of jobs... I think we must be living in a parallel universe? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

SINGAPORE: According to a survey by the Consumers Association of Singapore (CASE), hawker food remains affordable in April.

The survey focused on chicken nasi bryani, chicken rice, fishball noodles, roti prata, and mixed vegetables rice based on the cheapest single portion available.

611 stalls in non air-conditioned coffeeshops and hawker centres islandwide were surveyed.

The survey showed that 54 per cent of the stalls sold cooked food at S$2.50 or lower.

CASE encourages all stall owners to display the prices of food items prominently so that consumers can make informed choices.

- CNA/cc

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1134176/1/.html

hi there

1. if the useless case got the guts, list out such stalls that sell what and where at such price.
2. totally clueless on ground sentiments.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
You too sensitive lah. Threaten only mah... also never do. If do, then you take action also not too late. So angry afterwards get heart attack how?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You too sensitive lah. Threaten only mah... also never do. If do, then you take action also not too late. So angry afterwards get heart attack how?

I'm not angry at him going after me, I dun care. But when he tries to mess with my family, that's crossing the line. I've already send a PM to Sam to see if he is willing to release the Asshole's IP address before looking at my options. I prefer to do it via the proper channels if not there are other ways to find out.

Stupid Assholes like him thinks he can hide behind the anonymous name and act big and do whatever he likes not knowing hundreds of kids a year die coz of cyber bullies like him. I am a mature adult, I won't go jump down the next day coz of things he said but neither will I stand for him trying to hurt my family.

It was very simple message, I told him not to mess with my family. He gave no indication that he will stop. All I needed him was to say he will back off but instead he issued a challenge and seem like he will continue on this route. I need to keep my options open

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
$2.50 or lower lah not lower then $2.50. If they dare claim below $2.50 = majority really can :oIo::oIo::oIo:

$2.50 still the norm at most eating places, I've visited

hi there

1. no offence, where have you been to?
2. care to list out your eating areas to be precise!