• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiaseeds?

adultstem

Alfrescian
Loyal
I get organic chia seeds from iHerb for my mother. She's old & a vegetarian & needs foods that are nutritionally packed.

Other foods people should consider are Spirulina & Chlorella

I used to take spirulina and chlorella. But I found a more powerful superfood which is also a blue green algae. I have since stopped taking spirulina, chorella, chiaseeds, noni, wheatgrass, etc

This one superfood is enough for all my needs. How do I know? My energy level is up, cataracts gone, chronic pain disappeared, growing taller, etc

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
organic chia seeds bought from costco.....

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after stirring in boiling water, chia seeds become a gluey soup. i cook it as dessert and add mochi.

image.jpg