• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chiam See Tong sets the record straight!!!!

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then would that make you the typical dumb opposition supporter whom cannot accept any argument except your own?

By premises i was referring to a private business owner. What is to stop a private business owner (e.g. laundry, private doctor, massage parlor...etc) from lending his premises once a week at night for CST to use? I thought CST is like a beloved God in potong Pasir. Was no one willing to help?

Who said MPS must be held in a void deck?

No one says that MPS must be held at void deck. However, it is the most convenient to the residents and also create less disturbances to others. It will be too much to ask for any business to stop operating so that their premise can be used for MPS, even for once a week.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This "he only did it because they did it more" argument is tiresome.

Just like how you dont want to listen to track record of PAP, but want to listen to track record of anyone whom apposes the PAP.

I am being real. Are you?

Dear Internet Brigade, come closer I need to tell you something.

FUCK YOU UNDERSTAND! Pple don't like your pap, can or not? Pple buay song, can or not?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amazing, isn't it? First-World Nation government acting like hooligans when they lose.

Because HDB is partisan. HDB was used as political tool to demolish opposition credibility and conveniences. HDB is used by PAP as threat against Singaporeans who didn't want to vote for PAP. HDB is PAP association. The sky high price speaks volume that our savings are raided by PAP to let Ho Jin lose our billions in overseas investments.

Last edited:

FuzzyDude

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets be honest here. CST used this to milk sympathy votes all these years.

Do you honestly believe that he is unable to rent/borrow a premises for one night a week within his supposedly stronghold who love him deep deep??

He chose to stay at the void deck to make a very visual point.

Lets get real here, how many people knew about those things in the past ? Its never reported in the press... there's no internet in those days...
And so what if he did it for sympathy votes ? he's a politician afterall, good for him !
But whether or not it's for sympathy votes is irrelevant, Chiam is a true patriot, everyone acknowledges that.
You will not find any PAP MPs who are willing to go through what he did for the last 30 years for so little in return.....

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have no beef with you, just the 'reasoning' people use to glorify the Opposition.

If an Opposition leader takes the bus, he is connected to the people.
If a PAP leader takes the bus, he is wayang-ing to get attention.

Relating back to CST, he chose to look pitiful inorder to score major brownie points. He looked pity not because he was destroyed by the PAP and all its organs.

hi there

1. yes sir.
2. there are also plenty of sheep "glorifying" its masters here.
3. where cst is some loser or what, history shall reflect!

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets be honest here. CST used this to milk sympathy votes all these years.

Do you honestly believe that he is unable to rent/borrow a premises for one night a week within his supposedly stronghold who love him deep deep??

He chose to stay at the void deck to make a very visual point.

This writing is typical of a PAP loser. Let me fuck him good good.

Losers of low intellectual ability but received minimum O levels try to define a platform so that their attacks can take hold. Debating 101. By saying Let's be honest, he implies that anyone disagreeing with him is dishonest and he holds the moral high ground. Hey Internet Dog, you think things are so easy outside of YPAP forums? Only thing easy is your mother spreading her cheebye for FT ah neh to fuck ok? Even thai prostitutes charge $20, your mother still pay ah neh $20 to fuck. KNN, damn disgraceful :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

So he chose to stay at the void deck to make a visual point. I guess given that it was decades old, the point he was trying to make was no doubt ignored by the PAP? What premises would you suggest he borrow? Fucking PAP dog still trying to act clever. Please lah, you cheebye dog, don't think we are a bunch of fools easily manipulated by your third rate tactics. Do you honestly believe it is so easy to put across your fuck points? Hey, this is not your mother's cheebye where it is so loose like stirring porridge. See, I can fuck your logic and at the same time still scold your cheebye mother. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

PAP dog likes to use "Lets". Lets your mother cheebye rot? Also, the rest of your replies are quite embarrassing. He looked pitiful, not he looked pity. PAP and all its organizations, not organs. The only organ being pitied is your mum's reproductive system for coming out a shit like you.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Note: the use of vulgarity is an indication of how fucked up you are.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Not a single person shows sympathy to Mr. Chiam here

No bro, Mr Chiam deserves not sympathy but our admiration and affection. He will always be treated as a people's hero wherever he goes in Spore. I am glad he came out to set the record straight. To shame the pap and reveal them for the bastards they truly are.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
No bro, Mr Chiam deserves not sympathy but our admiration and affection. He will always be treated as a people's hero wherever he goes in Spore. I am glad he came out to set the record straight. To shame the pap and reveal them for the bastards they truly are.

ook....................

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
loser pap dogs a lot nowadays in internet to defend their master. they like to talk about track record. then we talk about track record.

losing billions of dollars are the track record. needless to say, buying bankrupt banks and companies with unsustainable debts. dont say about growth bonus, those are surplus from budget. national reserve already burn a hole!!!

pictures of old people scavenging for metal cans and paper boxes. but when mm and sm stepped down, they issued a join statement ended with "But the younger team must always have in mind the interests of the older generation. This generation who has contributed to Singapore must be well-looked after."KNNBCCB!!!!! all you fucking pap dogs here, only contributions from pap is counted. others not counted??? all you pap dogs are not elite, a lot of you cant even compare to me. you will be discard like those old people we see in the pictures!!! next time want to help people must find out are they pro pap and who they vote for. you pap dogs deserve no pity from me!!! ptui!!! :oIo::mad:

Last edited:

Lucian Darth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This writing is typical of a PAP loser. Let me fuck him good good.

Losers of low intellectual ability but received minimum O levels try to define a platform so that their attacks can take hold. Debating 101. By saying Let's be honest, he implies that anyone disagreeing with him is dishonest and he holds the moral high ground. Hey Internet Dog, you think things are so easy outside of YPAP forums? Only thing easy is your mother spreading her cheebye for FT ah neh to fuck ok? Even thai prostitutes charge $20, your mother still pay ah neh $20 to fuck. KNN, damn disgraceful :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

So he chose to stay at the void deck to make a visual point. I guess given that it was decades old, the point he was trying to make was no doubt ignored by the PAP? What premises would you suggest he borrow? Fucking PAP dog still trying to act clever. Please lah, you cheebye dog, don't think we are a bunch of fools easily manipulated by your third rate tactics. Do you honestly believe it is so easy to put across your fuck points? Hey, this is not your mother's cheebye where it is so loose like stirring porridge. See, I can fuck your logic and at the same time still scold your cheebye mother. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

PAP dog likes to use "Lets". Lets your mother cheebye rot? Also, the rest of your replies are quite embarrassing. He looked pitiful, not he looked pity. PAP and all its organizations, not organs. The only organ being pitied is your mum's reproductive system for coming out a shit like you.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Note: the use of vulgarity is an indication of how fucked up you are.

Bro I like the way u f him! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: How creative!

konstandy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no beef with you, just the 'reasoning' people use to glorify the Opposition.

If an Opposition leader takes the bus, he is connected to the people.
If a PAP leader takes the bus, he is wayang-ing to get attention.

Relating back to CST, he chose to look pitiful inorder to score major brownie points. He looked pity not because he was destroyed by the PAP and all its organs.

if u lick my kar chng: i still won't vote for u
if u eat my shit: i also still WON'T vote for u
if u eat all Blanga shit, lick their Kar ChngS & drink their cum: mayb i think about it!!!

Last edited: