• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chia Thye Poh...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry dude! He's way behind time after years in the slammer...just leave him alone will do him good! Frankly, u can't teach the old dog any new tricks in this era...he's already done his time n prime!

Even then you cant deny the sufferings that Chia Thye Poh had gone thru. He was imprisoned for 32 long years!

His sacrificed 32 years of his life. Was an elected MP and now still a patriotic citizen. This is why I do not respect the old man who was really cruel for locking away a man in the prime of his life... just to instill fear in the citizenry!

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even then you cant deny the sufferings that Chia Thye Poh had gone thru. He was imprisoned for 32 long years!

His sacrificed 32 years of his life. Was an elected MP and now still a patriotic citizen. This is why I do not respect the old man who was really cruel for locking away a man in the prime of his life... just to instill fear in the citizenry!
Yah bro! I do feel for him but definitely not bringing him to the Istana!!! Hahaha...every1 knows how LKY deals with his political nemesis-it's "my way or the highway" or "stairways to heaven"..hahaha!

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
To lock someone away for more than a generation just because he doesn't share your beliefs is an extremely evil thing to do. There will be a special place in hell reserved for him I'm sure.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just imagine LKY is not even moved by the protest of some human right groups on the "Chia TP" issue some years ago!!! Hahaha...tink LKY learnt all his political trickeries from Cao Cao(Cao ah Man)! Hahaha...yah, he will definitely meet his Maker for sure!