• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chew Chor Meng...Testimony

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.unikkessential.com/HOPE/

Let us pray that this testimonial will NOT land Mr Chew in trouble, before somebody post it in stomp or Temaseak Review or any other sites..
...creating another SAGA..

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

Chor Meng is spreading the Truth , the Gospel and he will go to Heaven for sure.

You spastically believed that your fengshui shitz will bring you to Heaven..you are going to Hell, you moron:mad:

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worries, bro...I hope Ah Meng need not go & "Lim Kopi" @ ISD
Wish Ah Meng well .....

I will not critize other religions, just like u do!

Everybody can go heaven....justbegood.net

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worries, bro...I hope Ah Meng need not go & "Lim Kopi" @ ISD
Wish Ah Meng well .....

I will not critize other religions, just like u do!

Everybody can go heaven....justbegood.net

You moronic dumbass:oIo:

Everybody can go heaven?????? That is like saying everyone can have a country club membership for free. You are even more idiotic than I thought:mad:

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is no right or wrong answer, you can only discover the truth yourself..

No worries. feel free to practise what you think is right..we are always respectful & accmodating to other practices..

have a great day bro...cheers

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why couldn't he speak Mandarin OR English OR Hokkien ? Why must he mix all three in his speech ? It's so irritating and distracting.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is no right or wrong answer, you can only discover the truth yourself..

No worries. feel free to practise what you think is right..we are always respectful & accmodating to other practices..

have a great day bro...cheers

Stop calling me bro, you retarded gay dog:oIo:

Why is it you poor people always like to boot lick us rich folks:mad:

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
What lick your boots....."tan ko ko"...

There is no need for me to engage with you, Clinton...
buzz off...:oIo:

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's wait & see, if there are people keen to upload the audio & shoot Chew Chor Meng...I hope they will not do it...otherwise he has to "LIM KOPI" & hug the Taoist chief

Being compassionate, most Taoists/Buddhist will forgive his misguided thoughts & information & wish him speedy recovery....

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am pro Singapore & love the way, it allows respect for ALL religions..but the degree of mocking other religions have reach a point it is out of line.

The use of artistes, ex-so called monks/nuns, or pastors with half baked information & tilt towards falsehoods & using to advance own religion is creating unnecessary tension.

Let's get back to basic...RESPECT & giving space..to each other...

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best religion is the religion that gets you closest to God.
It is the religion that makes you a better person

-- Dalai Lama

I wish Mr Chew well and hoped Christianity will make him a better person than he was.
I never take offence of people who mock my beliefs.