• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chest Padding for Men! Lol :D

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Amazon Japan Is Now Selling Chest Muscle Padding For Men Who Don't Have Time To Work Out
BY SELENA CHUA — 12 JUL 2019
It creates an illusion of a muscular chest.

Cover image via Amazon Japan

• Are you one of those people who say they should hit the gym and build some muscle, but never do?
  • Whatever your reason may be, Amazon Japan is now selling chest padding for men who need a little boost in the upper body area
    • 44d9.jpg

Image viaAmazon Japan
  • You simply put the padding over your shoulders and under your clothes to create an illusion of a muscular chest
  • According to the product description, the chest padding is made of nylon, making it very breathable
    • The padding comes in two colours - beige and black.

The beige one costs 4,980 yen (RM188.95), while the black one costs 5,580 yen (RM211.71).
    • Advertisement

• 1023.png

Image viaAmazon Japan
  • The product is also supposed to motivate the person wearing it to work out because they are able to picture the final result if they continue to exercise
    • ec33.jpg

Image viaAmazon Japan
    • Click on this link if you want to buy the chest padding and this link to find out how you can get it shipped to Malaysia.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Later go intimacy with girlfriend, she will feel damn cheated. Lol :biggrin:
KNN look more real with few layers of clothes KNN good for cold weather cuntries before being discovered during intimacy strip below fast and go straight for pumping without foreplay KNN once done quickly say got meeting to attend and run KNN repeat this for max 3x to avoid lao kui KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sadly, my chest is naturally big like in the 'after' picture. Women like to touch and poke my neh neh. Some even thought I 'kek' or have a protruding spine. :rolleyes:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Amazon Japan Is Now Selling Chest Muscle Padding For Men Who Don't Have Time To Work Out
BY SELENA CHUA — 12 JUL 2019
It creates an illusion of a muscular chest.

Cover image via Amazon Japan

• Are you one of those people who say they should hit the gym and build some muscle, but never do?
  • Whatever your reason may be, Amazon Japan is now selling chest padding for men who need a little boost in the upper body area
  • You simply put the padding over your shoulders and under your clothes to create an illusion of a muscular chest
  • According to the product description, the chest padding is made of nylon, making it very breathable
    • The padding comes in two colours - beige and black.

The beige one costs 4,980 yen (RM188.95), while the black one costs 5,580 yen (RM211.71).
    • Advertisement

• 1023.png

Image viaAmazon Japan
  • The product is also supposed to motivate the person wearing it to work out because they are able to picture the final result if they continue to exercise
    • ec33.jpg

Image viaAmazon Japan
    • Click on this link if you want to buy the chest padding and this link to find out how you can get it shipped to Malaysia.
The world is truly going to shit. Nothing is real anymore.:cry:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Sadly, my chest is naturally big like in the 'after' picture. Women like to touch and poke my neh neh. Some even thought I 'kek' or have a protruding spine. :rolleyes:
Why "sadly"? You should be proud they are real.:biggrin: Mine is pretty decent, with a "river" down the middle.:biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
My breasts unfortunately are saggy and wrinkled :(
Sorry to hear that. I hope you don't have the hairy problem that I do, being an indian.:frown:
fcb0a37efcfc4d69b66280b5a0b5ec4a.jpg

But I am thankful my women do not have hairy nipples like this. Eeeeeeee:eek: But I do suspect a certain female forumer has such nipples.:biggrin:
7557275.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Sorry to hear that. I hope you don't have the hairy problem that I do, being an indian.:frown:
fcb0a37efcfc4d69b66280b5a0b5ec4a.jpg

But I am thankful my women do not have hairy nipples like this. Eeeeeeee:eek: But I do suspect a certain female forumer has such nipples.:biggrin:
7557275.jpg
The hairy nipple looks disgusting :biggrin:
May I know whose nipple is that?