• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chen Show Mao for Hougang, LTK for Aljunied or M-K GRC?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
She won't give up. That's for sure. She will play a less active role, that's all. That's her current thinking. I heard this from her direct. Am praying hard her Aljunied team succeeds. She deserves to be an MP. Not NCMP.

Why are you such a hardcore WP fan?

Are you getting paid?

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
TRUST 'EM 2 comeout w a good regiment
juz like they have done in 2006 in aljunied
now with A STAR n several gd men/women
they can do better

imho ..... low MUST STAY in hougang .... push up d %age , woos d crowd with his teochew

come wat may ..... FIGHTING !!!

there's no telling how the hammer party will be playing their cards for now, but if Low would handover his chair in hougang, i'd agree that Chen probably would be the choice. after all, the turf has been soften by Low, Chen will only have to continue the legacy.

as for the 3 other GRCs, Sylvia must live up to her words, to make a come back for the aljunied constituents since 2006. it was only a marginal defeat in 06 on her 1st attempt suggests that there is still a good chance for her.

as for moulmein-kallang (MK) and/or yishun (YS) GRC, Low being the veteran is going to have to lead the campaign at either 1. MK may have more seniors than YS, and if they choose to play their cards right, Low & Freida would be positioned for MK, while Gerald can lead the front in YS.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it's a good choice if CSM can stand in Hougang and enter parliament. He will inspire more talent to join by GE2016.

LTK, Rahizan, Sylvia, Pritam Singh and YSL will be a good team for Aljunied.

Poh Lee Guan and Angela are almost certainly in Nee Soon.